Chapter 27

Paige watches the things that are happening around her. She tries to help Dean set the boxes in their new house but he doesn't let her, so here she leans against the car with her arms crossed.

Paige feels someone's eyes on her so she looks around to find Nikki staring at her. She needs to know about Nikki because she feels something is with Nikki. She doesn't realize that her true nature is mirrored to Nikki.

Nikki watches Seth's activities since he reached this place. Her mind tells something is wrong, so she spells as she looks over at him. His true nature seems in a sleepy state as a girl pretends her attitude in his place.

"Come on, princess. This is the last box we have." Dean grabs Seth's hand and gets him out of his thoughts. He takes the last box from the truck and goes inside the house with him. He puts the box down and sits on the couch to get a bit relaxed.

Dean and his friends are exhausted by this whole thing so they decide to unpack the things later. He looks at the door when he hears someone knocking at it. He tries to move, but Seth doesn't let him and makes his way to the door.

Seth opens the door to see Nikki on the other side. He doesn't know why she is coming here, but he is sure that she has something on her mind. "What do you want?" He asks her, trying to be friendly.

"I saw you set up the boxes earlier. Do you need any help with the unpacking?" Nikki asks as she looks over Seth's shoulders to see his friends. She knows his friends will accept her offer whether he accepts it or not.

Before Seth responds, Dolph gets up from the couch and pushes past him to talk to Nikki. "Yeah.. sure." He lets her in and starts to unpack the boxes without caring for his tiredness.

Nikki's eyes roam to each of their faces to know their ability. She knows she needs to face each of them if she wants Seth. She tries to attract Dolph and lets him fall for her to succeed in her target. Seth can't escape from her this time!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is getting dark and everyone gets hungry as time goes on. Roman calls Dean and tells him to come over the house fast because they are dying here from the hunger. Yeah... Dean and Dolph went outside to buy food for them.

Roman told them to order something online but Dean wanted to buy something so he took Dolph with him to go outside, accepting he would also buy the food for them.

Paige doesn't want to talk to any of Dean's friends other than Carmella, so she talks with her like old times in Carmella's room. She likes to share her things with Carmella, but she doesn't spill her secret yet.

"You know Mella how much I love Dean and wait for our wonderful moment. I hope that day will come soon!" Paige says and dreams about her wedding with Dean. She is longing for that amazing event in her life.

"It would come and happened this time if you were talking with your parents. Okay, just leave it. Why don't we go to your parent's house this weekend to talk about your marriage?" Carmella asks and sees the confusion on Seth's face.

"You know my parents have died then how-" Paige stops when she realizes what she is talking to Carmella. She tries to convince Carmella by talking casually, "I mean Dean is everything to me, so after our marriage, my parents are just temporary relations to me. I and Dean are the ones going to wed, then why do we need to talk about our marriage to them?"

Seth's talk sends shocking waves to Carmella as he talks about his parents. She tries to process everything that fell from his mouth and looks at him unbelievably. She opens her mouth to say something but stops when she sees Seth digging his nails into the pillows and holds it tightly.

Paige tries to stay with Seth but some force pulls her out. She doesn't know what force it is. Her body shakes violently as she gets out of Seth's body and forcefully pulls by some force.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki stares at the moon with her arms open in the air as she spells to get the girl out of Seth's body. She continues her spill until the girl is pulled to her house and holds in a place. She laughs loudly as she sees the helpless look on the girl's face.

"Who are you? Why are you bringing me here?" The girl asks furiously as she wiggles from the hold. She doesn't like the candles lit around her.

"I don't need to answer your question because you're under my control. Who are you? Why are you possessing Seth?" Nikki yells at her but the girl doesn't ready to spill anything, so she spells as she blows fire to the girl's face.

The girl screams and tries to escape from her, but she can't. She falls down when the fire is too much for her and begs for her life, "I'll tell you.." She takes a deep breath and yells, "I'm Paige, ex-lover of Dean!"

Nikki tries to process everything together before getting into a single decision. She doesn't have any antagonism with Paige but she needs to save Seth for her own things so she tries to capture Paige's soul in a bottle.

The air blows heavily as Paige lets her anger out to escape from her. It leads to all the candles in the room lose its light. She gets out of her hold when the moon is hidden by the clouds and throws Nikki in the air harshly before leaving her house.