Chapter 30

While Dolph is flirting with Nikki in the garden, Roman and his friends are sitting in the living room, pretending they have a serious chatting. They watch Seth's activities and keep everything in mind. When they see Seth coming towards them, they get nervous, not knowing what to do.

Seth places three glasses of orange juice in front of them and gives them a slight smile. They get confused, not understanding him. They can't understand this Seth now because he is changing like a chameleon at times.

Roman notices the rashes on Seth's skin everywhere because of the allergy, but he tells nothing. He watches the painless expression on Seth's face as Seth walks around and goes back to the kitchen.

Roman looks up at the stairs when Dean steps down onto it with a serious expression. He notices him glare at Carmella before making his way to the dining table, calling Seth. A few minutes later, Seth gets out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee for him.

As Dean gets the cup from Seth, he notices the rashes on Seth's skin. He gets worried and grabs Seth's hand, "What happened to your skin?"

"I don't know but you don't worry, I feel no pain for this," Seth replies and runs his fingers over Dean's hair and leans down to press a kiss on it. He smiles and taps the cup lightly to get Dean's attention. "Just taste this and tell how it is. I prepared this for you." He says excitedly.

Dean grabs the cup and takes a sip from it, "It's really nice." He takes another sip and feels the difference in taste, but he tells nothing.

"Okay, wait. I'll bring you breakfast." Seth smiles and moves but Dean grabs his hand and looks at him confused, "You don't know cooking, then how?"

Seth stares at him a few moments before finding the right answer. "It's not a big deal now. I learned it for you, babe." He says and looks over at his friends, "Come on, guys. Breakfast is ready!"

Everyone seat on the dining table and eat the breakfast in silence that Seth has served. Carmella looks over at Seth as she eats the food because she is familiar with this taste a long four years ago.

As Carmella notices Dean glares at her, she moves her hand on the table and knocks Seth's plate over him. "Shit!" Seth yells and wipes his dress as he gets up from the chair.

"Sorry, Seth." Carmella tries to convince Seth and helps him clean the floor a little. "Go and get changed, I'll take care of it." She says and pushes him lightly on the shoulder to move.

Seth nods and watches Carmella going to the kitchen to take a washrag and cleans the floor. Once Seth is out of sight, she leans against the table and asks while her friends watching her, "What happened Dean?"

Dean grits his teeth and glares at Carmella, "You broke my trust, Mella. Why did you tell my past to others?"

Carmella looks at him confused and turns to look at her friends, not knowing what happened to Dean. She returns her glance at him, "Just believe me, I still didn't spill your past to others."

Dean doesn't believe her words and thinks Carmella is lying to him. "Then how did Seth knows about Alberto?" He asks through gritted teeth.

"Alberto?" His friends get confused by the unknown name and look at Dean and Carmella, not knowing their conversation.

Carmella notices right on time as Seth leaves his room and steps down the stairs. She pretends to take every waste and goes to the kitchen. She washes her hands and leans against the counter, thinking about what Dean has told.

Other than Carmella and Dean, no one knows about their college life. No! One person knows, and she is the main picture of their college secrets. That's Paige! Carmella gets even confused when she remembers Paige. How could Seth know about Alberto without we told?

Carmella was a very close friend to Paige since her college days. She knows everything about Paige. She broke her friendship with Paige when Paige broke Dean's heart. She hears nothing about Paige after they broke up. What if something bad happened to Paige? No! She can't take any decision without evidence.

Carmella gets out of the kitchen and sits back on the chair, watching the flirting between Dean and Seth. She picks up the spoon and fills it out with food before turning her attention to Dean.

Carmella sighs and steps into the danger carefully, hoping it won't hit her. "Alberto!" She says and looks over Seth's reaction. She notices the exact reaction of Paige that Seth gives. Paige almost got a panic attack whenever she heard Alberto's name while flirting with Dean, so she held the nearby things for support.

Carmella notices the nervousness in Seth's body so she tries to cover it by saying, "I told nothing about him, Dean. I swear if you have a doubt in me, just ask our friends."

"Just leave the topic," Dean says and gets up from the chair, leaving the room fiercely.

Seth gets up from the chair and goes to the kitchen, not wanting to sit among them. Carmella follows him and leans against the doorway, watching his activities. She hopes this can't be true, but she needs to make sure by trying it, "Paige!"

Seth turns to look at Carmella when he hears her calling his name. His heart beats fast as she makes her way to him and places her hands on his shoulders, "Seth, if you knew about Alberto, then you should know about Paige, right? Who told you about them?"

"..I read the diary of Dean that he wrote about his college secrets." Seth convinces Carmella and hopes she just leaves the topic.

Carmella nods and narrows her eyes at Seth before leaving the kitchen. She knows Seth told a lie because he couldn't get any details if he saw that diary because that dairy doesn't contain any words other than photos and she knows it already.

When Carmella leaves the kitchen, Paige's eyes glitter red and stare at the wall, almost creating a hollow. She knows Carmella has doubts about her. She should do anything before her so-called bestie spills out every detail about her to others.