Chapter 23

Paige is standing on the balcony with her head full of thoughts. She thinks about the road incident and knows Dean is still mad at her. Nah... He is not mad at her, he is mad at Seth.

A smirk forms on Paige's face as she thinks about it. She wants Dean to hate Seth. She wants Dean to love her, only her, not some unwanted bitch who crossed the path in their lives.

Paige's thoughts are interrupted when she hears someone clearing their throat from behind. She rolls her eyes and turns to face whoever it is. She has no mood to argue with Alexa, but she has no other way than doing this.

"Seth, don't worry. Everything will be okay. You know how much Dean loves you so he will come and talk to you once his mind is cleared." Alexa tries to comfort Seth and gives him a warm hug before giving him a space that he wants.

When Alexa leaves the room, Paige gets angry by her words. She can't take the words that Dean loves Seth. She can't let Seth be the princess in Dean's heart. She won't let anyone replace her place in Dean's heart.

Paige's mind starts to think again about how to kill Seth. If Seth has died, Dean will forget him. Yeah... That's true. She closes her eyes, thinking about some plans, and finally settles into something.

Paige opens her eyes as she thinks about the balcony to know its length. She is sure Seth will die if he falls from it. She walks over to the edge of the balcony and smirks as she looks down.

Before Paige tries to fall down, she is pulled back into a warm chest. "Sorry, princess." She closes her eyes when Dean's voice whisper in her ear. Her heart beats fast against her chest as she feels Dean's hands on her.

Dean turns Seth around and makes him look into his eyes. He searches something in his eyes before leaning down to press a soft kiss on his lips. "Are you still upset?" He asks to him and holds him tighter against his body.

Seth shakes his head and hugs Dean to feel more warmth of him. He misses him so much. "Dean, how much you love me?" The words automatically leave from his mouth to know the love of Dean for him.

Dean pulls Seth away from him as he tightens his arm around Seth's waist, "I can't tell you by the words so I will show you after our marriage." He wants to show his love to him but he doesn't want to force him into anything which he is not ready.

Dean grabs Seth's hand and takes him downstairs for dinner. He makes him sit on the chair with his friends and joins with their conversation. Everyone starts to load their plates with food, but Seth doesn't and thinks about something deeply.

It is the wrong thing to say, Dean knows it is, and Seth's face goes very, very blank for a moment. Dean hears his friends chatting, but he doesn't turn away from him to find out.

Dean picks up a fork and playfully hits Seth with it. "I think," Seth starts, and has to stop and take a sip of water, swallowing hard, before raising his voice, "I think it's enough for me." He tries to stand up from the chair but Dean grabs his hand and says, "You didn't start to eat anything then how could it's enough for you?"

Seth blinks his eyes and looks down his plate to make sure that Dean is right. He gives a slight smile to Dean and his friends before starting to eat. He smiles when his legs brush with Dean under the table.

Seth eats the food before everyone else and gets up from the chair to wash his plate and hands. He gives a soft smile as he crosses Dean and his friends and makes his way upstairs to his room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

After eating the food, Dean says good night to his friends and leaves the living room. He goes to his bedroom and steps inside. The room is pitch black. He moves his hand to flick on the light, but he has pulled aside before he has a chance and he hears the door close behind him.

"Seth," Dean murmurs as he feels Seth's bearded cheek in his neck. He gets confused when he hears Seth's voice against his neck, "Finally babe, I have you and I've been waiting for ages for this."

Dean squirms from their hold and reaches for the light switch beside him. Light floods the room as he squints his eyes and makes sure whether Seth is okay. He can't believe what is happening because whenever he has tried something with Seth, he is forced down by him and his traditional beliefs.

"What's wrong with you, princess?" Dean asks and cups Seth's cheeks with his hands.

"I can't wait until our marriage so please show me, how much you love me!" Seth pleads with Dean and presses his lips on him.

"Are you sure? I can't believe-" Seth cuts Dean off and pulls him from the door and pushes him onto the bed. He hovers over him and presses his lips on him again. His kisses hold urgently as he tries to desperately soak up each and every taste of the other man's mouth.

Dean changes their positions and looks into Seth's eyes before pulling him into a long, passionate kiss. He swallows down Seth's whimpers, hoping to pull more from his throat.

Seth lets out a low whine, his head tipping back as to give Dean as much access as possible to his skin. His arms wrap tighter around Dean, his heart pounding as heat pools in his lower belly.

Lightning shot through Seth, setting every nerve ablaze, his heart fluttering madly in his chest as sweet kisses trail down his neck, teeth ever so slightly grazing his skin. He gasps for breath and his brows draw together as he feels Dean's hand on his waist, fist in the elastic of his shorts.

Seth opens his eyes slowly, and it turns into a red color as Dean nips at the skin on his neck. He pulls Dean by his hair and pulls him into another kiss. He then pushes him down and wants to feel Dean's hands and lips on every inch of him.