Chapter 21

When Dean's lips easing down Seth's mouth to his neck, his eyes go wide as he notices the diary on the table. He pulls away from him and stares at it with complete irritation.

Seth opens his eyes and looks at confused Dean not to know what makes him looks sudden uncomfortable. Once he finds out that he is staring at the diary, he can't think he is irritated by his college memories.

When Seth holds his hand out to take the diary, his hand accidentally brushes Paige's side, who is standing there by the sudden vibe already. She can't believe what happens, really.

Seth's finger disappears in her own body. She tried that before, to possess his body, but she couldn't do it at that time but now... She doesn't want to think about it now. She decides to possess his body and makes him die easily.

Dean takes the diary and puts it back in the closet. He then looks at the confused Seth and tries to show himself comfortable in front of Seth. "Princess, shall we go downstairs for breakfast?"

Seth pushes away his confusion and decides to talk about this later. He grabs Dean's hand and takes him downstairs with a huge smile on his face. He then lets Dean's hand and sits on one of the chairs with his friends.

They start their chatting about the wedding plans and it makes the love birds go into the dreamland. They wink and blush at each other when their friends tease them in order to make them happy.

An evil smirk lets out of Paige's mouth as she hears their conversation because they don't know what will happen next. The time she has waited falls on her lap without doing anything as Alexa drops the drink accidentally on Seth.

Seth excuses himself and makes his way to the bathroom to clean himself. He stops in his way when he hears footsteps behind him. He turns around slowly and finds himself alone. He curses himself and enters the bathroom, cleaning the mess in his shirt.

Seth doesn't notice the reflection of Paige in the mirror until he hears a growling sound. He looks around and finds a frightened face in the mirror. He gasps as the frightening figure holds their hand towards him.

"No.. no.." Seth moves backward until his body collides with a warm body. He turns around and holds the body whoever it is, hoping they will help him. His body shivers in fear, so he hides his face in the person's chest.

Roman looks around confusedly as he holds Seth in one hand and tries to know what makes him like this. "Seth," He calls him but Seth doesn't ready to see anything anymore. He forces him and makes him look at his eyes.

As Roman asks what happened to Seth, he doesn't ready to turn around and face the frightening face again so he simply holds his hand out and points the mirror. Roman looks at the mirror and other things in the bathroom, nothing looks any different so he takes him out asking nothing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean tries to get Seth's attention since he knew the bathroom incident, but nothing works whatever he tries. He sighs and gets up from the bed to take his laptop from the table. He shows the house to him and asks his opinion about it.

Seth looks over the house mindlessly and nods his head, still thinking about what happened earlier

Seth looks over the house mindlessly and nods his head, still thinking about what happened earlier. He doesn't know who follows him and what they want from him. He wants to tell Dean and his friends that a ghost follows him, but he doesn't know how they will take this.

Seth jolts awake from his thoughts and looks at his legs when he feels someone hands on it. His eyes widen when he sees a woman whose face is covered up with hair, crawling onto the bed by holding his legs.

Seth tries to call Dean, but his voice halts in his throat. Also, Dean is not there with him if he calls so. Where is Dean? He saw him there a few minutes before, but he didn't notice he left the room.

Seth moves back until his back hits the headboard and tries to get his leg from the ghost, but he can't. "No.. no.." He cries and manages to get out of the bed but falls on his face down when his leg twists.

As Seth stands up from the floor, he looks around the room in fear in search of the ghost. His body shudders as he looks over the mirror with wide eyes and notices the ghost is standing behind him.

Before Seth turns around and finds a way to escape from the ghost, he loses his body to it and slams his face in the mirror. He moves away from the mirror and looks over his image in it.

Paige's image reflects in the mirror and she covers her mouth with her hands as happy tears flow from her eyes. She looks pretty like before and it's the first time; she has seen her face in the mirror after a long year.

Paige trails her fingers from head to chin and gets angry when she realizes it's not her own body. She grits her teeth as she thinks about Seth and looks around the room in search of something to get rid of his life.

Seth looks over the bathroom door when he hears a noise from it and falls on the floor with his face down as Dean gets out of the bathroom. He forgot that Dean is here. Yeah... Seth didn't notice that Dean went to the bathroom, but Paige did.