Chapter 37

When Dean knows that his princess is missing, he gets tensed and searches for him everywhere, but he can't find him. He gets frustrated as time goes on. He can't have to wait until morning because anything can happen to him. He can't forgive himself if anything has happened to Seth.

His eyes widen when something fogs over the window and makes him hit the sudden brake. He leans against the seat further in fear of getting whatever it is. His eyes try to get a hint of something that is drawing on the glass.

Finally, he gets it. Yeah... It looks like someone walking on the street where the railroad is. He tries to figure out what is happening until his heart pounds in his chest faster. What if it is Seth?

He sighs and holds the steering wheel tightly, wanting to save his princess. The fog removes automatically, just like it has appeared when he starts the engine. He drives the car fast out of the city, down a deserted road, pulling over and jumping out of it.

He tries to find Seth in the dark and he sees him finally, walking on the tracks like a robot. "Seth!" He calls out for him, but his words haven't got into him. His heart screams in fear when he hears the whistle of the train.

"Seth!" He shouts as he takes off running down an overgrown footpath off the road. He searches his princess once his feet step on the tracks. His eyes widen when he sees Seth laying over the tracks with his neck on one side, right across the steel.

His eyes adjust to the darkness enough that he can make out Seth's face in the dark. Seth looks relax and calm because of the ghost takeover his movements. Even if Paige is got by Nikki, she tries to kill Seth again. She doesn't want something that is not used for her.

Dean's heart hammer in his chest as he feels the train is coming. The train is bearing down the full bore and the whistle blows loud as it approaches. He runs over to Seth and in one second; he grabs him and falls on the frozen ground next to the tracks.

His body covers him as the train rushes by, sounding its horn. The wind from the train's passage is gusting around them and they're both terrified. He tries to process everything as he stares at Seth with a worried face.

He rolls off him and helps him to get up from the ground. He breathes heavily and with every inhale his chest touches Seth's chest. Before he realizes, Seth gets dizzy and falls over him.

"Seth," Dean tries to wake him but he doesn't get any response so he carries him in a bridal style and takes him to his car. When he lays him on the backseat, his mind remembers the incident earlier that is happened with Seth's parents.

He shakes his head and puts Seth on the passenger seat, making sure Seth is there until he reaches the driver's seat. He looks around the car and finds a washcloth to tear a piece from it. He ties the cloth to both of their wrists and lets Seth leaning against his side.

He starts the engine and drives the car to his house, hoping everyone will safely there. His eyes drift to Seth every five seconds and make sure he is with him the entire drive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki laughs at Paige for her victory in saving Seth. She was the one who gave a hint to Dean to save Seth because she knew Paige won't attack Dean if he interfered in her path. She won't let anything happened to Seth until his birthday because she has planned to give a surprise to him.

Seth is important to Nikki, just like Dean is important to Paige. She has many things to do before his son's birthday. It's the first time in a long year she decides to organize a party for someone.

Her thoughts are disturbed by Dolph, who is knocking on the door at this time. She doesn't know why he wants to see her now. She rolls her eyes at another knock and flips her hair back, wanting to show herself pretty in front of him.

She walks over to the mirror and sees her reflection in it. She looks pretty, and she knows that well without telling her anybody. She doesn't need anyone to describe how she looks, but she pleases to hear someone praises her beauty.

She knows Dolph falls for her at first sight. No, he's not falling for her. He is falling for her beauty that no one has. She has no love for him, but she likes someone circling her like a puppy. She wants a reason to run into Dean's house whenever she wants, and that is Dolph.

She checks everything one last time before getting into the door and opening it. "Hey Dolph, did you get Seth?" She asks in concern, even if she knows everything.

"Yeah, Dean got him. I came here to tell you this because I didn't want you worrying about him the whole night." He tells her and strokes her hair. He gets excited and tries to stay with her tonight when she gives him a small hug.

She understands his intention and shoves him away, "Nah." She smiles and trails her fingers on his face, keeping him in her control. She cups his face and presses a kiss on his lips before kicking him out of her house.

She will do anything to reach her goal because she has lost her family for this. She had love in her heart for her family, but they cheated on her and put her away from their life. However, as she wishes, she can't get that moment again. Even if she has, she won't accept that life. She doesn't want to live with the cheaters, never and ever again.