Chapter 28

When Paige gets out of Seth's body, he falls on the bed unconsciously. Carmella gets shocked as she sees the whole thing. She can't believe what she sees now. Why he was acting weird suddenly?

Carmella has no time to think about it so she looks around the room and grabs a water bottle from the bedside table. She pours some water in her hand and sprays it across Seth's face. He doesn't move, so she repeats the process again.

After a few minutes, Seth blinks his eyes slowly and gets scared as he looks around the room. He leans against the headboard and starts to scream, "Stay away from me!" His fear increases as he finds the room is new to him.

Carmella tries to go near Seth but stops when his scream gets louder. She doesn't know what to do until she remembers Roman. Other than Dean, Roman can comfort him. She gets out of the room and calls Roman.

Roman walks over to her with Alexa when he hears Carmella yelling. "What happened? Why are you yelling?" He asks in a confused tone.

"Seth," When Carmella spills Seth's name, Roman gets tensed and pushes past her to know what happened to him. He sees the terrified look on Seth's face as Seth looks around the room. He tries to reach him, but Seth screams and moves away.

Without thinking, Roman grabs Seth and pulls him against his chest. He rubs Seth's back and tries to comfort him. "I'm here," He coos in Seth's ear and holds Seth tightly against him.

Seth takes his own time and gets comfort in Roman's warmth. "I-I'm scared, Ro-Roman." He sobs and hides his face in the crook of Roman's neck. "S-She.. won't leave me. She will... kill me!" He sobs heavily and holds Roman's shirt tightly.

Roman pulls Seth away from him and cups his cheeks, "Who?" He tries to know who is hurting his brother. He will make their life hell if he knows who is hurting Seth.

"That girl.." Seth breathes heavily and looks around the room with fear. He throws himself at Roman and wraps his arms around Roman's neck, "She.. would be here!" He sobs and mumbles against Roman's skin, "Don't leave me!"

"I won't leave you.." Roman soothes Seth's back as he thinks about what Seth has told. He then remembers Dean told about some girl that Seth saw in the park. He needs to talk about this to Seth so he blurts, "Seth, was that girl whom you talked in the park?"

Roman gets no response from Seth so he leans his head back and finds that Seth is passed out again. He tries to unwrap Seth's hands on him, but he can't because Seth holds him tightly.

Roman sighs and leans against the headboard, feeling exhausted. He looks up at Alexa when he hears her saying, "Roman, I told you that day he didn't see any girl in the park."

"Yeah... I also think about that." Roman says and notices the unconvinced look on Carmella's face. "What's going on your mind, Mella?" He asks and gets to know her point of view.

"Why won't it be a ghost?" Carmella asks, remembering how Seth has suffered before he passed out.

"Ghost?" Alexa asks unbelievably. She can't believe that people believing in ghosts in this world now.

"Yeah.. ghost. Just think about it, Seth could see someone, but we couldn't." Carmella says and tries to make Alexa believe that ghosts are real. She turns to look at Roman when he says, "We can't take any decision without conforming. Until we make the right decision, we shouldn't talk about this to Dean."

Everyone nods and gets in their own world until Dean comes because they don't want to make a decision by misunderstanding like last time. They still couldn't forget how much Seth got hurt when they took him to a psychiatrist.

Dean reaches the house with Dolph and notices the entire house is silent. He is surprised by it and places the food bags on the dining table before finding them in Carmella's room.

Dean gets tensed as he sees Seth is holding by Roman with his other friends surround them. "What happened?" He walks over to them and sits on the bed, looking at Seth. He pulls Seth away from Roman with the help of him and notices the tear-stained cheeks of Seth.

Dean rubs Seth's cheeks and looks at his friends, "Why are you silent? What happened to Seth?" He asks again with fear and hopes nothing bad would happen.

"He got scared of something, that's it," Carmella says and hopes this would help them make Dean shut his mouth.

"Again?!" Dean rubs his head and stares at Seth. "I try to comfort him in many ways that I know but it doesn't help. Something is wrong in my love, that's why I didn't find what is bothering my princess!" He says with a tear in his eyes.

Seth gets flinched and his chest raises up suddenly when Paige gets inside him. He blinks his eyes slowly and places his hand on Dean's cheek, "There is no wrong in your love and I say it with wholeheartedly." He leans forward and presses his lips on him.

Dean smiles softly as he sees his princess's face with a cute smile. He takes him to the living room with his friends for dinner. The dinner goes well as they keep a silent tone among them, not wanting the awkward situation.