Chapter Six - [Aaryan]

Hey guys!

Two chapters in one day, YAY!! Enjoy this super short, but still extra chapter ;D Don't forget to vote and comment!

Love,

Luckycharms

---

When my day had finally come to a close, I made my way towards Seetha's room. It seemed to upset me more that I didn't get to see her much, though she was so close now.

Something about the distance that separated us before made me feel a little less like it was not my fault that we did not see each other.

When I reached her room, I saw that the two guards who I posted there were still there, chatting to themselves, but doing their jobs nonetheless.

As I approached them, and they became aware of my presence, they straightened up, before bowing low. "My prince," they said together.

I waved my hand at them as they stepped aside but then paused when I reached for the doorknob.

I took a step back and looked at them. "Whatever inclined you to pass on the news of Seetha's wandering last night," I started, frowning deeply. "Make sure it does not happen again."

The two men blinked, but I could see the fear and worry in their eyes. "Yes, my prince," they said together.

"We will not allow it to happen again," one of them added.

"Good," I said, before knocking on the door and walking in. "Seetha–"

As the door shut behind me and I slowed down my steps forward, I was surprised by the sight of Seetha sitting on the floor with her five maids.

It seemed that I had interrupted them in the middle of something funny, because Seetha was still laughing while the other girls tried frantically to stop their laughing in order to bow.

"Aaryan," Seetha said when she noticed me. She stood up, smiling happily.

I cleared my throat as I nodded my head at the four girls and the one Hijra. "I see Aayu was serious when he said he wanted you to make friends."

"They are all very kind," she said.

I smiled back at her before looking over at the women. "Thank you for your kindness, but might I ask that you give Seetha and I a moment of privacy?"

The maids bowed again before rushing off, closing the door behind them.

When I looked back at Seetha, I pressed my lips against hers. She kissed me back, wrapping her arms around my neck, and when I pulled away, she frowned. "I got in quite a lot of trouble for coming to your room last night."

"From Lady Suhanya?"

She nodded, making me laugh.

"It's fine," I said. "But judging by all of these mats... you won't be coming again tonight?"

"Well, at least I'll have company now."

I smiled, though I wished a little that she would still come to my room tonight.

"But it is unfortunate that we can't spend much time together."

I thought for a moment. "I have some work to finish," I started. "But at midnight, why don't you meet me in front of the main entrance?"

She hesitated. "I don't even know where that is," she said.

"Leave your room, turn right and walk all the way down the hall, then turn right again and you'll see me," I said, before smiling rather mischievously. "Let's leave the palace grounds and do for a midnight swim? No one needs to know."

She laughed. "Well... alright then," she started. "But won't you be tired tomorrow?"

"It doesn't matter," I smiled before leaving in for another kiss. "So long as in spending the night with you."

She laughed again, before letting me kiss her lips.