BONUS CHAPTER - [Seetha]

Hi everyone!

Please enjoy this bonus chapter! It's just for fun and has not much to do with the main plot, but since this story has been filled with a lot of seriousness, I thought it would be fun to have a Bonus Chapter that's just a little silly. I hope this chapter helps put a smile on your face in these stressful times!

Don't forget to vote and comment to let me know what you think!

Enjoy!!!

Love, Luckycharms

---

 When Aaryan and Aathu returned, I smiled, especially when Aaryan blinked slowly, to let me know that everything was going to be alright. I felt relief, and looked forward to Aaryan telling me about how our son made him proud later tonight.

Aathavan walked right up to me, smiling warmly. "Can we eat?"

"When all your uncle's arrive, my sweet," I said, pushing his hair out of his face and also noting that within a couple years, I was certain he was going to be taller than me. "Aayu Chithappa is here though," I said, turning to face my husband. "He said he came early because he thought he'd have to convince me of a few things."

Aaryan smiled as Aayu walked out of the kitchen to join us. He had clearly been sneaking some of the food, which made me whack him, though he put an arm around me. "It seems that my sister-in-law doesn't need any of my advice anymore... she's making reasonable decisions herself."

"And I wasn't making reasonable decisions before?"

Aayu chuckled before looking at my son. "Are you ready? You'll be leaving at dawn."

"Dawn?" I scoffed, looking at Aaryan. "You never mentioned that! He'll need to get plenty of sleep-"

"Amma, it's fine," Aathu chuckled. "I'll be fine."

His words didn't stop the knot from forming in my stomach, but I sighed and nodded.

As my maid friends helped set the table, I looked around for my other two children. "Maya, Aaru... come stay in the main room please, where I can see you." Especially Maya... I needed to know that she was not already a mess after I had just given her a bath and put her into a new skirt and blouse.

Aaru came running down the stairs, looking as pristine as I left him. He rushed past me, getting excited at the sight of Anbu, who was walking in through the door right at that moment. "Hello, Aaruvinth," Anbu said, kneeling down and letting the eight year old jump into his arms.

I smiled at Anbu.

"Am I late?" He asked, lifting Aaru up.

"Not at all," I said, walking over to him. "I heard you agreed to go meet Lord Krishanth's daughter?"

He blushed a little. "Yes... do you think that's a good idea?"

Anbu always came to me when he needed advice and it always made me happy. It made me happy that he thought of me as a big sister and I loved to help him. "Of course," I said. "You two will get a chance to get to know each other. And there's no question about it... she'll like you. But at least you'll have an opportunity to see what you think."

He nodded, rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand. "I've never... interacted much... with girls."

That made me laugh. "Just be yourself," I said, taking his hand. "There's absolutely nothing to not like about you. And don't you dare try to act tough or hard to get or anything of the sort. Don't try to be like any of your rowdy brothers."