Chapter Thirty Three - [Seetha]

Hello!

Update TWO! Enjoy!!!! <3

Don't forget to vote and comment and let me know what you think!

-Lucky <3

---

I was scared at first, partially because Aaryan was not here. I had hoped we would be together when I gave birth, but he wasn't there. However, as the baby made its way out, I realized that that was not what I should be worried about right now.

So instead, I was grateful that my mother and sister-in-law Mayu were there. And I was grateful that Lady Suhanya was the one who helped deliver the baby while my brother's and father were pacing back and forth outside of the home along with the ten guards who joined us.

While the birth was happening, it was quite horrible. The pain was excruciating and there was nothing in the world I could compare it to.

All I could really do is remind myself that my best friend Saratha went through this pain when she was much younger... when she was about seventeen. I was nearly twenty. I was much older. Much stronger. I think.

I had to be stronger.

I was giving birth to the child of a warrior prince.

I had to be stronger.

And it was nearly a full day later that I finally pushed that stubborn child out.

My entire world went black as soon as the child was out, but it only lasted a moment because the second I heard my baby crying, I was sitting up, reaching out for my child.

When Lady Suhanya put the baby in my arms, my mother cried and rushed out to share the news with my father and the others.

I cried too.

And through my tears, the first thing I noticed as the moons light shined into the room, was that the little one had a full head of hair.

I have never seen a newborn with so much hair.

"How strange," Lady Suhanya said as she slid over next to me. "Aaryan was also born with a full head of hair." There was a kind of joy in her voice that I had not heard before, and I found myself laughing.

"It's not strange," I said, "This is Aaryan's baby."

And as the room began to fill with my family, and I heard people outside began to cheer, I held my baby close, happier than I had ever been in my life.

It was a little boy.

A prince.

The future King.

But more importantly, he was my little boy.

Mine and Aaryan's.

He was our child.

---

His name was Aathavan. Aathi for short, and his full name being Aathiraavanan as per the Rudraraha clan tradition.

Aaryan had approved of the name months ago when I suggested it, and so that was his name.

It meant sun, or sunshine, or 'as brilliant as the sun'.

It was somewhat ironing though, seeing as he was born in the middle of the night, under a full moon... but it still worked.

His skin was sunkissed and golden, looking almost as if he was glowing from the inside.