Harry Potter

I laughed as I set beside Ginny we talked about the pranks I pulled on her brothers. Soon I turned my head to see Harry walk in with Ron and Hermione and I sent him a smile.

"When did you get here?" He asked softly.

"Last night. You guys were already asleep when Tonks brought me." I explained.

"So Potter..... I hear you're dating my little sister..... good luck." Tonks said with a laugh.

"Dora! You act like I'm a horrible person." I said with a pout.

Harry laughed and I smiled as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Don't worry I know you're an amazing person." Harry said as he kissed my cheek.

I smiled as I hugged him back and we set on the couch. Soon Remus came in and I felt a smirk appear on my face.

"Hey Professor Lupin I hear you are dating my sister." I said playfully.

I turn my head to look at Tonks only to come face to face with a pillow. I flipped off the couch and Harry held back a laugh as I stood up and threw the pillow back at my sister.

"Nymphadora I'm going to kill you!" I yelled as I chased after her.

She laughed as I tackled her and we started to fight playfully. I soon got off her and fell to the floor laughing. Remus and Harry looked at both of us and shook their heads.

"What are we going to do with the both of you?" Remus asked softly.

"Could leave them and find nicer girls." Harry said playfully.

"True." Remus said with a chuckle.

"Well if that is what you guys want..."

".... then I guess we will go find better guys." Tonks finished.

We laughed as Remus and Harry looked at us shocked. We passed bye them and then I laughed as Harry ran after me. He chased me up stairs and then we fell on his bed.

"I love you." He said softly.

"I love you too." I said as I leaned up and kissed him.

I pulled away and smiled as I snuggled up to him.