Remus

I let out a sigh as I watched Professor Lupin teach our class. It was my last year here and since he arrived I had become obsessed with him, and had fallen for him.

"Quit staring." Oliver whispered as he took notes.

"I'm not staring.... I'm watching him teach." I said as I took notes.

"Lier." He said softly.

Soon class ended and I sent Professor Lupin a smile as I walked out of the classroom. It wasn't long before the twins tricked me into helping with a prank and I got caught, while they got away.

"So who helped you with this prank?" Professor Lupin asked as I mopped the floors.

"It was just me." I said softly.

"Now come on (y/n), I know you couldn't pull it off on your own. Tell me who it was and I'll let you leave early and I won't tell who it was that helped you." He said with a smile.

"Can't it was just me."

"Pack up and go." He said with a smile.

"Why?"

"Because I was testing to see if you would tell.... you didn't, so you are free to go. Just finish mopping and then you can leave." He said with a smile.

"Thank you Professor." I said softly.

I smiled as he continued to watch me mop and soon I was finished and I put he mop and bucket away.

"I'm finished Professor." I said softly.

"You are dismissed." He said softly.

I turned to leave and stopped when I saw a look of pain on Professor Lupin's face.

"Are you alright Professor?" I asked as I walked up to him.

He nodded his head and I looked to see him holding his chest.

"You aren't alright." I said as I walked towards him.

I touched his forehead and felt that it was on fire, I quickly ran and grabbed a wash rag and wet it before putting it on his forehead. I lifted him up and helped him to his bed and set him down. I washed his head and he let out a gasp of pain as I moved his hand.

"Don't." He whispered as he stopped my hand.

"I need to look." I said softly.

"Please don't.."

I moved his hand and moved his shirt up. I let out a sigh as I saw scars all over him. I washed his chest and then propped him up on a pillow. He let out a sigh as I gently whipped the sweat away.

"I'll be back." I said as I turned and walked out of the room.

I rushed to Madam Pomfrey and told her about Professor Lupin. We rushed back to his room and she dismissed me and I went back to my room. For the rest of the night I spent it wondering about his scars. When it was time for his class I frowned as I saw Professor Snape. Before the end of the school year I was told that Professor Lupin left. It would be two years before I would see him again.

I walked into the house and held my breath as Tonks sent me a smile.

"Don't worry everything will be fine." She said with a smile.

"I'm just worried that I'll mess up." I whispered.

"You will be fine." She said happily.

We walked in and I stopped at the door. Harry and the others turned to look at us and I sent them a wave.