Remus

13. "I need you."

26. "Do not. Tempt. Me."

I let out a groan as I saw Remus talking to Sirius and James.

"Quiet staring." Lily said with a smile.

"I can't help it.... he is too cute... it has to be a crime." I said with a groan.

She rolled her eyes and I glared at her.

"Hey James! Lily said she likes You're new hair cut!" I yelled out.

"(Y/n)! Shut up! Or I'll tell everyone that secret!" Lily snapped.

"You. Wouldn't. Dare."

"Try me."

"I hate you."

"I love you too."

I rolled my eyes and looked at where the boys where and saw them gone. I let out a groan and glared at her. We soon made it back to the common room and I left to go to bed only to be stopped by Sirius putting something in my wrist.

"Sirius I'm okay with handcuffs but you aren't my type." I said with a frown:

"Oh it's not for me." He said as James dragged Remus over.

"James Potter don't you dare-"

I was cut off by him cuffing Remus to me.

"James uncuff us now." Remus growled out.

"Sorry buddy but I'm tired of waking up to you complaining." James said as he and Sirius turned and went to their room.

"Where are we suppose to sleep!" I yelled.

"Have fun!" They called.

I looked over at Remus and let out a sigh. We plopped down on the couch and I let out a sigh.

"I hate your friends."

"I hate my friends too at the moment." He said as he let out a sigh.

"You alright, you look a little pale." I said softly.

"Sick to my stomach." He said as he crouched over.

I gently touched his shoulder and he flinched back.

"Sorry." I said in a whisper.

"It's not you, it's... why is this so hard?"

"What so hard?"

"Being near you? I can't think when I'm around you." He said as he let out a sigh.

"I know the feeling." I said softly.

"Trust me you don't."

I met his eyes and I watched him hold his breath. His eyes went to my lips and then back to my eyes.

"Please." I whispered.

"(Y/n)..."

"I need you." I whispered.

"Do not. Tempt. Me." He growled out.

"Please... kiss me." I whispered.

He leaned forward and roughly pressed his lips against mine. He pulled me onto his lap and I let out a groan as I went to wrap my arms around his neck only to stop when I realized I couldn't. I accidentally pulled on his hand and he let out a groan of pain. I let out a laugh as I pulled away and leaned my forehead against Remus' forehead.

"Sorry." I said softly.

"We might want to stop before we regret this." He said softly.

"Especially when your wolf is trying to take over your senses." I said softly.

He looked at me shocked and I smiled as I leaned back.

"You leave once a month, during a full moon... wasn't hard for me to figure out." I said softly.

"And you don't care."

"No, Remus I love you... have for awhile." I said softly.

"I love you too." He said as he gently kissed me.

I smiled into the kiss and ran my free hand through his hair.

"When I get these handcuffs off, I promise you.... we will finish this." He whispered against my lips.

"Sirius! James! Uncuff us now! I want to get laid!" I yelled as I stood up and dragged Remus to his room.

Remus let out a laugh and shook his head.