Draco

"How do I keep winning? I know you are faster at climbing then me." I said as I made it to the top.

"Maybe I like letting you win." Draco said as he climbed up beside me.

"What could you possible gain by letting me win?" I asked as I started back down.

"You're beautiful smile." He said as quickly made it down before me.

I stopped climbing and looked down at him. He had a smile on his face and hadn't taken his eyes off of me.

"Draco Malfoy! Stop staring at my ass!" I snapped as I quickly climbed down.

"I would never!" He said as he put his hand to his chest.

"Lying piece of crap." I said as I shoved a finger in his face.

He had a smirk on his face and I knew I had screwed up. I quickly turned and went to run, but he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Let me go!" I yelled as I started to kick.

He put his hand on my ass and carried me inside.

"Draco! You put me down or I swear I'll tell everyone bout Snaky!" I yelled.

He stopped and I smiled in victory.

"You wouldn't dare." He growled out.

"Watch me."

He set me down and kept me against his chest.

"(Y/n), you don't want me as an enemy." He growled out.

"Oh but I do. They say the best love is the love of an enemy... and best sex." I whispered in his ear.

I turned and quickly walked away, smiling as I heard Draco chasing after me. He soon caught me and we fell in the grass, both of us bursting out laughing.

"I love you." Draco said as he smiled down at me.

"I love you to." I said as I leaned up and gently kissed him.