Remus

Au where Lily and James didn't die and Voldemort was stopped, Peter died protecting the Potters instead of selling them out, and Remus is working at Hogwarts part time.

I let out a sigh as I snuggled into my boyfriend's shirt. He had been gone for a couple days and I missed him like crazy.

"Remus... when are you coming home?" I whispered as I hid my face in his shirt and breathed in his scent.

"I'm already home." A voice said with a chuckle.

My head shot up and a blush appeared on my face as I saw Remus leaning against the door way smiling at me.

"Hello beautiful." He said softly.

A smile appeared on my face and I climbed out of bed and ran to hug him. He let out a laugh and caught me. I let out a sigh as I breathed in his smell of chocolate and ink.

"Miss me?" He asked as he kissed the top of my head.

I nodded my head and held onto him tighter.

"It took a little longer this time. I'm sorry." He said softly.

"I hate you leaving."

"I know, but they needed a sub." He said as he pulled back a little.

"I wish I could help you." I said as I let out a sigh.

"I know, but your job is just as important as mine.... I love you." He said as he leaned down and gently kissed me.

"I love you more." I whispered against his lips.

I heard the phone go off and let out a groan. Remus pulled away and I watched him walk up and answer the phone.

"Lupin residence."

He let out a sigh and shook his head.

"It's Sirius, he and James want to come here with Lily and Harry." He said softly.

"Of course, I'll get supper on." I said with a smile.

"I love you." He mouthed to me.

"Love you more." I said as I walked into the kitchen.

They soon arrived and I go to work on cooking. Lily quickly started to help and we both talked and laughed about what it was like at Hogwarts.

"Still can't believe we both are with idiots."

"You're with an idiot, I'm with a cuddly werewolf." I said with a laugh.

She shook her head and we finished cooking.

"So have you and he talked about children?" Lily asked softly.

I sent her a smile and looked at the pot.

"Don't tell the boys... but I'm expecting." I whispered.

"I'm so happy for you!" She exclaimed as she hugged me.

"Shh. Remus wants to tell the boys." I said with a smile.

She sent me a smile and pulled away from me. We finished cooking and I got the table ready.

"Pafoo!" Harry exclaimed.

"Padfoot! You stole my son!" James exclaimed as Harry reached for Sirius.

"And I'll steal Remus and (Y/n)'s too!" Sirius exclaimed as he threw Harry up and caught him.

"Hey we could have a daughter, we don't know the gender yet." Remus said with a chuckle.

"It will be a boy." James said calmly.

I saw Sirius' eyes go wide and then he looked from me and Remus.

"No...." Sirius said calmly.

"Yep, James finally gets to be an uncle." Remus said with a smile.

"Wait... what?" James asked shocked.

"I'm pregnant." I said with a laugh.

"Finally! My baby sister is Pregnant!" James yelled as he jumped up and hugged me.

I let out a laugh and hugged him back.

"Oh you are so gonna be so spoiled by Uncle Prongs." James said as he hugged my stomach.

"And Uncle Padfoot!" Sirius snapped as he pulled James away and hugged me.

Remus sent me a smile and I pulled away from the boys and walked up to him. He wrapped an arm around me and kissed my forehead.