Fred

I apologize in advance! Sad! Very Sad!

The three times Fred told you he loved you and the one time you told him you loved him.

One

"(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n)..... (Y/n)." A voice whispered.

"What!" I snapped as I turned to glare at the guy who has been bugging me for the past hour.

"Hi." He said with a smile.

"Fred Weasley I will personally murder you, and no one will find your body." I growled out.

"You would miss me to much." He said with a laugh.

"No I wouldn't." I growled out.

"I'd miss you." He said with a smile.

I shook my head and got back to my work.

"Hey, (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n)."

"What?!"

"I love you." He said with a smile.

I looked at him shocked and he sent me a smile before he leaned forward and pecked my lips. He pulled away and quickly ran off. I shook my head and smiled as I gently touched my lips.

Two

I let out a laugh as Fred wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around.

"Fred Weasley put me down!" I exclaimed.

"Never! I've captured you and you belong to me now!"

I smiled as he put me down and pressed his lips against mine in a slow and gentle kiss.

"I love you (Y/n)." He whispered against my lips.

I smiled as I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his waist.

Three

I let out a sigh as I crossed my arms over my chest. We had arrived at Hogwarts and the death eaters where outside the walls. I froze when I felt arms around me. I turned around and smiled when I saw Fred.

"Hey.... it's going to be fine." He said softly.

"Promise me you won't die." I said softly.

"I can't promise that.... wish I could..... I love you so much.. and I want to ask you something." He said as he got on one knee.

I covered my mouth and he sent me a smile.

"Will you (Y/n) Black do me the honor of becoming my wife?" He asked with a smile.

"Yes! Yes a thousand times yes!" I exclaimed as I kissed him.

"I asked Kingsley to officiate it." He said as he sent me a smile.

I let out a laugh and smiled as Fred slipped the ring on my finger.

One time

I rolled my eyes as I saw Fred and Percy cracking jokes while they fought.

"Could you two sto-"

"(Y/n) behind you!" Fred yelled as he rushed towards me.

I was pushed out of the way and I saw a green light hit Fred.

"No!" I screamed as I rushed to his side.

Percy quickly took the man out and rushed towards us. I held Fred's head and saw blood at the top.

"Fred... no.... baby please." I said through tears.

I looked for a pulse but couldn't find one and I felt a sob leave my lips.

"Please.... please Fred.... I love you." I whispered as I cried into his chest.