George

I quickly dialed my crush/best friend's number and prepared to yell at him.

"Hello." He said calmly.

"I need you to come to my house now." I growled out.

"Why, I'm at work right now."

"So I did that spell you gave me... you know to clean my dirty clothes." I said with a frown.

"Oh."

"Yea oh. George Weasley get your arse back here and bring my clothes back! I'm stuck in my bathroom!" I yelled.

"Why?"

"Because all of my clothes disappeared from my house."

"And?"

"All of them." I growled out.

It was silent for a few seconds and then I heard a groan.

"I'll be there in five." He said softly.

"Thank you." I said calmly.

"Fred! Our plan worked! (Y/n) is now stuck at her flat naked!" George yelled happily.

"I'm still on the line, Weasley." I growled out.

He quickly hung up and I looked for a towel, but all of those were missing too. When he arrived he made it to the bathroom and handed me a sweater. I slipped it on and left the room and glared at him.

"You're clothes should be back tonight... they only disappear for a few hours." He said softly.

"Where did they go?"

"Burrow, but mum will send them back." He said as he scratched the back of his head.

I shook my head and set down on the couch.

"Well I guess you are stuck here with me, cause I can't go anywhere." I said with a small smile.

He smiled softly and set beside me.

"Guess I am."

"Also, next time just ask me out... idiot." I said as I laid my head on his shoulder and turned the tv on.

He whispered something and my eyes went wide as my clothes disappeared again.

"George Weasley-"

I was cut off by him leaning down and kissing me. I let out a sigh and pulled him closer.

Two weeks later

"I hate you." I said as I glared at George.

"I'm sorry! How was I suppose to know you would get pregnant!" He yelled as he held his hands up in defense.

"You said you had protection!"

"It must of broke." He said as he looked away.

"Molly is gonna kill us." I groaned out.

"Fred is never gonna let me live this down."

I sent him a glare and he sent me a sweet smile.

"What?!" Molly yelled after we told her about the baby.

"George I knew you said you planned on trapping her, but this isn't what I thought you meant." Fred said with a laugh.

"It wasn't what I meant! I was planning on giving her free candy!" George exclaimed.

"Yea, you are still doing that." I said with a frown.

"Well at least we know George will give us a grandchild." Arthur said calmly.

"He is too young!" Molly yelled.

"Come on mum, how old were you and dad when you had your first kid?"

"We were married!"

"And I always planned on marrying (Y/n), this doesn't change anything." George said sternly.

"You planned on marrying me?" I asked shocked.

"Since our first year." He said with a smile.

"Damn, I was one year after you. I planned on marrying you during second year." I said with a smile.

He shook his head and kissed my forehead.