Regulus Black

I let out a sigh as I laid my head on my desk and listened to Professor Slughorn. I felt a piece of paper land on my desk and I set up and grabbed it. I quietly opened it and smiled when I saw writing.

Meet at secret hiding place after class. - R. A. B.

I smiled as I folded it up and put it away. Soon class was over and I walked towards a locked room. I walked inside and smiled when I saw Regulus leaning against a table.

"Hello beautiful." He said as he pulled me into a gentle kiss.

I pulled away and let out a sigh as I looked up at him.

"How much longer do I have to wait before you tell your parents you're dating a muggle?" I asked with a frown.

"(Y/n)-"

"Regulus I don't want to be your secret anymore... I can't." I said softly.

He let out a sigh and I pulled away.

"My parents aren't like yours."

"I know that, but I love you.... and I need to know now if this will go farther... or if I'll just be your dirty secret." I said softly.

"I can't tell them.... I'm sorry." He said softly.

"Then I can't be with you." I said as I held back tears.

"(Y/n)! You don't get it! If my parents knew I was with a mudblood-"

He froze and I felt my heart break.

"Guess you shouldn't be with a mudblood then." I said angrily.

He went to say something but I turned and walked out of the room. I made it to my dorm and let out a sigh as I saw Sirius and his friends bugging Lily. Lily's eyes landed on me and I saw a frown appear on her face. I felt tears start to well up in my eyes and she shot up and rushed to me.

"What happen who do I have to kill?" She asked angrily.

I started to mumble something and she pulled me into a hug.

"Shh.... it's okay I'll murder him. Black! I'm killing your brother!" Lily snapped.

"What did he say?" Sirius asked with a growl.

I started to mumble and I heard another gasp.

"No! I'll end him! I can't believe him! He called you a mudblood! Sirius I'll end him!" Remus growled.

James let out a sigh and pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back.

"Okay you all calm down, she needs air. Come with me." James said as he led me to the couch.

I set beside him and hid my face in his chest as tears streamed down my face.

"I don't.... don't know what's wrong with me." I said as I let out a sob.

"Nothing is wrong with you.... it's just a Black thing." James said softly.

"What do you mean Regulus is outside the dorm?!" Lily screamed.

"He wants to speak to (Y/n), said he won't leave until he does." A student said.

"I'll talk to him." Lily said as she walked outside.

Remus followed her and half a minute later Severus walked in.

"What do you want?" James asked with a growl.

"Regulus wants to talk to (Y/n)."

"Tell my brother to go to hell." Sirius snapped.

"I will, but (y/n) hear him out. You and I both know the Black's and tell me how do you think they would react to Regulus loving a muggle? Just think that over." Severus said as he walked away.

It wasn't long before school had ended and it was time for break. I set beside Lily on the train and let out a sigh as I waited for us to get off. When the train finally stopped I saw Sirius and Regulus walk up to their parents. I let out a sigh and walked towards my mother.

"How was school?" Mom asked with a smile.

"Horrible." I whispered as I looked at the ground.

"Hey! Everyone I have an announcement!" A voice yelled.

I turned to see Regulus get on a suitcase and I felt a frown appear on my face.

"My name is Regulus Black and I'm dating one of the most talented witches alive! And guess what she is a muggle and I love her!"

"And I'm his brother!" Sirius yelled happily.

"He didn't." I whispered as my eyes went wide.

" and her name is (Y/n) (L/n)!" Regulus yelled.

I felt a smile break on my face and I quickly covered my mouth. I watched as he got off the suitcase and I saw his mother rear back to hit him, but a hand stopped her.

"Don't you dare touch that boy." His father ordered.

She looked at him shocked and he glared at her.

"You should be ashamed of yourself. Making your son think he has to hide who he loves from the world. You should be happy he found someone, and yet here you are ready to hit him. Regulus, Sirius get your bags and wait by the car. And you.... move in with your sister cause I don't want you in my house near my kids." He growled out.

I saw Regulus' eyes land on me as he walked to the car. I soon followed my mother to our own car and heard my dad honk his horn.

"You two ready to go!" He yelled.

"Our daughter has a boyfriend!" Mom yelled happily.

I let out a groan and shook my head as my dad let out a yell.

"Finally! My baby is a grown up!" Dad yelled happily.

I put my suitcase away and then turned to see Sirius and Regulus at their car with their dad. I bit my lip and let out a sigh as I tried to force my suitcase in the back.

"Need help?" A voice asked.

I quickly turned and froze as I saw Regulus smiling at me.

"Um.... hi." I said softly.

"Hi..... look I understand if you are mad because I called you a-"

"I don't care about that... sorry."

"No I should be sorry.... I was so scared of my mother.... that I thought hiding yo would protect you.... I care about you a lot... I lov-"

"You must be her boyfriend!" A voice exclaimed.

"Dad! In car we are having a moment!" I snapped as I slammed the door in his face.

Regulus let out a laugh and smile.

"I love you.... and my father would like to know if your family would like to have supper with us?" He asked softly.

"We would love to." I said softly.

He sent me a smile and gently leaned down and kissed me.