Gilderoy Lockhart

37. "What did you break this time?"

72. "Are you doing this to get my attention?"

When the letter fell on my desk I let out a groan and I stood up. I walked through the hallway and said a small hello to some of the students before making my way to the DADA class. I walked inside and saw Gilderoy standing at his desk.

"What did you breath this time?" I asked as I let out a sigh.

"Sorry to send for you, but it seems I..... broke my clock." He said as he held it out to me.

I took it from him and laid it it on the desk.

"Reparo." I said as I moved my wand to the item.

"Thank you, sorry but my wrist has been hurting and I couldn't fix it." He said softly.

"Are you doing this to get my attention?" I asked with a smirk.

"What? No, I would never! Professor (L/n), that is quiet an assumption." He said with a laugh.

"Professor Lockhart, this is the third time today you have broken something.... in... oh look it's almost breakfast time." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

He let out a chuckle and I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm just clumsy." He said calmly.

"Alright, well if there is nothing else-"

"Actually! I was wondering if you.... were free to help me with something later on this afternoon?" He asked calmly.

"Of course, what do you need?" I asked softly.

"Help with something."

"I'm not going to learn what it is until this afternoon am I right?"

He nodded his head and I let out a sigh.

"I'll meet you here then." I said as I turned and left the room.

It was soon time for me to meet him and I saw him reading a book.

"So what is it you need my help with?" I asked softly.

"Magic." He said calmly.

I raised a eyebrow and he let out a groan.

"I'm a fake! Okay I suck at magic... all those stories I took from other wizards." He said as he let out a sigh.

"I know. Alright I'll help you... and it will just be our little secret." I said as I sent him a wink.

"Professor (L/n).... you are a goddess."

"(Y/n), my name is (Y/n), please us it." I said with a smile.

"(Y/n).... I quiet like that." He said softly.

For the next few weeks I spent my spare time working with Lockhart. In that few time he started to learn a lot.

"Thank you for all of this." Lockhart said softly.

"It was no problem Professor." I said softly.

"Gilderoy." He said softly.

"What?" I asked with a frown.

"Call me Gilderoy." He said as he sent me a smile.

I nodded my head and turned to leave but I felt a hand grab mine and I was turned around. I felt a pair of lips touch mine and I let out a sigh as my eyes fluttered shut. I gently kissed him back and after a few seconds he pulled away.

"I was thinking about becoming a romance novelist." He said with a smile.

"Need some inspiration?" I asked with a laugh.

"Only if you can be my only inspiration." He said as he pulled me into another kiss.