Albus Dumbledore

I walked down the hallway and let out a groan as I saw my husband of two years walking towards me.

"Hello my love." I said softly.

"Hello darling, what are you doing here?" He asked confused.

"McGonagall told me about you being put on probation." I said softly.

"Don't worry about it, everything will be fine." He said softly.

"Will it? Albus.... I know about your past with Grindelwald and I am fine with it... but when I agreed to be your wife, I did it because I cared about you."

"(Y/n)...."

"Don't (Y/n) me. Albus you mean the world to me and I love you."

I let out a sigh and fixed my jacket.

"I just came to check on you. I'm leaving for Paris.... I should be back soon." I said softly.

I turned to walk away only for my hand to be grabbed.

"Don't go." He said softly.

"I have to.... it's my job." I said as I pulled my hand away and walked away from him.

It wasn't long before I arrived in Paris and I sent my brother a smile.

"So how is your lovely husband?" Theseus asked softly.

"As good as he can be.... he isn't to happy about me being here."

"Well you have a job to do so he will have to live with it." He said softly.

It wasn't long before we left for the riot and I walked behind Theseus. I listened to Grindelwald's speech and frowned as everyone left. I pulled my wand out and stood beside my brothers.

"Mr. Scamander! Do you think Dumbledore will mourn for you?" Grindelwald asked.

I stepped in front of Newt and held my wand up. Grindelwald shot a spell at me and I blocked it.

"And you must be Mr. Scamander's sister." He said with a smirk.

"And Albus Dumbledore's wife." I said calmly.

He looked at me shocked and I felt a smile appear on my face.

"Thought you where his only love..... hate to break it to you darling, but I have his last name." I said with a smile.

It wasn't long before we had escaped and I let out a sigh as I walked beside them and towards Hogwarts. I saw Albus waiting for us and I saw a sigh leave his lips. Newt went up to him and they talked before he turned and walked towards me.

"He wants to see you." He said as he patted my shoulder.

I followed Albus to our room and stopped at the foot of the bed. He shut the door and turned to look at me. Before I could say anything he pulled me into a deep kiss. I kissed him back and he held me against him.

"I was so worried about you." He whispered against my lips.

"I'm sorry I worried you." I said softly.

He kissed my forehead and I let out a sigh.

"You are never leaving my sight again." He said softly.

"I will have to leave sometime."

"As long as I live you are staying beside me."

I shook my head as I pulled away and kissed his cheek.