Gellert Grindelwald

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I smiled as I rolled over and snuggled into his chest.

"You're home late." I whispered as I hid my face in his chest.

"Something came up." He said calmly.

"Percy..... maybe you should give up on finding Grindelwald...... I mean what will you all do when you find him?" I asked softly.

"Kill him." He said calmly.

"Yes because killing him will make up for his crimes about having a voice." I said as I set up.

"We are not doing this again, (Y/n)." He said sternly.

"Don't worry, we won't. I'm sleeping on the couch." I said as I got out of bed.

The next morning I got up before him and left for work. I let out a groan as my boss started complaining and the I was yelled at for the third time in a roll. When I arrived home I was surprised to see Percival's home. I walked past him and grabbed a glass and made some tea.

"Your home early." I said calmly.

"Madam President let me off early..... how was work?" He asked softly.

"It was fine, what about you? Find the big bad Grindelwald?" I asked sarcastically.

I saw a small smile appear on his face as he let out a little chuckle.

"If I had I wouldn't be home. I'd have a stack of paperwork ready for me at the office." He said with a smile.

I smiled back at him and let out a laugh. For the next couple of days I noticed a change in him and it felt like he was a different person. When he got home he would kiss me and I felt sparks fly. He would ask about my day and then tell me about his and he was always home before me.

"Hello beautiful." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I smiled as I leaned back against him and held his hands.

"How was work?" He asked as he kissed my neck.

"Exhausting. My boss was in a mood, yelled about everything I did and then I had to deal with a rude customer..... I'm happy to be home." I said as I pulled him closer.

He turned me around in his arms and gently kissed me. I smiled as I pulled him closer and ran my fingers through his hair. I pulled away after a few seconds and let out a sigh.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly.

"I don't know.... it's just..... you've changed.... so much. Use to we never talked...... you never held me in your arms.... you never kissed me like your life depended on it and now.... it feels so different."

"A good different or a bad different?"

"Good." I said softly.

He smiled down at me and gently kissed me. He led me to our room and then shut the door. The next morning I woke up alone and I let out a sigh. On the nightstand was a note. I picked it up and saw his writing.

Something came up, I will be home later. I love you.

I smiled as I put the note down and stood up and got ready. Soon work had ended and I saw a dorm around the station. I walked up to a wizard and asked what was going on.

"What is going on?" I asked calmly.

"Found the Obscurus. Graves locked it down." He said calmly.

"My name is (Y/n) Graves I'm his wife." I said calmly.

He let me in and I made it to the station. I walked down the stairs to see Percival I tied up.

"What is going on!" I snapped angrily.

"Revelo." The man said.

I watched as the man I thought was my husband's face change and I let out a gasp as Gellert Grindelwald took his place. Madam President looked at me sadly and I leaned against the wall.

"Where is Percival Graves?" She asked sternly.

"Where he belongs." Grindelwald said calmly.

"Take him away." She ordered.

He walked past me and stopped.

"What you felt was real..... for both of us." He said before he was dragged away.

The next day I stayed home from work and looked through my pictures. I looked at the pictures I took with Percival before Grindelwald took his place and a part of me knew.... knew that I didn't have the same feelings for Percival as I did when he was Grindelwald.

"We will find him." A voice said.

I turned to see Madam President and frowned.

"He is probably dead." I said softly.

"I know he isn't.... Grindelwald said he was alive." She said softly.

"Then you look for him! He is your lover!" I yelled angrily.

She looked at me shocked and I shook my head.

"You think I didn't know? He would come home late and..... and he never would kiss or love me.... but he talked about you like a goddess. I hope you find him, but when you do.... give this back to him." I said as I handed my ring to her.

I turned and packed everything up before leaving the house. I let out a sigh as I got an apartment and put my suitcase away. As the days past and I read about Grindelwald's capture I slowly realized that he was right...... I was in love with him and I couldn't make the feeling go away.

"Good morning Miss. (L/n)." My doctor said.

"Morning. So how did my results come back?" I asked softly.

"Well congratulations are in order." He said with a smile.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Your pregnant." He said happily.

Before he could say anything else everything went dark.