Grindelwald 2

A year had passed and I had moved to Paris. I wanted to start fresh and to give my son a new life.... a regular life.

"Shhh (s/n), mommy is coming." I said as I rushed through the house with a bottle.

I smiled as I picked him up and gently rocked him back and forth. I put the bottle in his mouth and let out a sigh as he fell asleep. I heard a knock on the door and gently place him in his bed and walked to the door. I dusted myself off and opened the door.

"Percival?" I asked shocked.

"Darling! I've missed you so much!" He exclaimed as he pulled me into a kiss.

I pushed him away and smacked him as hard as possible. He looked at me shocked and I glared at him.

"What did Madam President abandon you?" I asked angrily.

"Darling that was all a misunderstanding.... you are the only one I love." He said softly.

"I wish I could believe that.... but I know it is a lie. I know about your affair and be lucky I left you your pride and only said that we fell out of love."

"Darling I still love you."

"But I don't love you..... I will never love you. Now leave." I ordered.

"You're in love with Grindelwald." He whispered.

"Excuse me!"

"You are.... that's why you abandoned me... you love him... you whore!"

He smacked me across the face and I hit the ground. I held my cheek and watched as he moved to hit me again only to stop and hit the ground. I looked behind him to see Abernathy.

"Let's go." He said softly.

I stood up and rushed into (S/n) room and picked him up, Abernathy packed a bag for me and I followed him to the carriage. He put my bags inside and then got into the driver seat. He took off to the sky's and after awhile we pulled up to a castle.

"This way." He said softly.

He led me inside and showed me a nursery. I laid my son down and let out a sigh. I smiled as I saw him fast asleep.

"He is waiting for you in the library." Abernathy said softly.

I held my breath as I followed behind him and he stopped in front of a door. He nodded towards it and I gently opened it. I walked inside to see Grindelwald looking out the window. I bit my lip and watched him for a second before speaking.

"Hello Grindelwald." I said softly.

He turned to look at me and I saw a smile appear on his face.

"(Y/n).... I see Abernathy found you. I would of went myself but-"

"Why did you bring me here?"

"To protect you.... Percival would of had you killed if he learned about our child." He said as he walked up to me.

"Our child? No he is my son.... you haven't been in his life so you have no right! You lied to me! You made me think you were my husband, you tricked me and you manipulate me!"

"I did lie.... but never about my feelings for you.... at first I was playing a part.... and then.... then I realized I loved you... and I wanted to be with you." He said as he stopped in front of me.

"How do I know you aren't using me?"

He pulled his wand out and I watched him closely. He put it in my hand, and I looked at him confused. He gently grabbed my hand and put the wand over his heart.

"Go ahead.... if you hold no love for me then kill me... no one will do anything to you, I have ordered them not to." He said softly.

I held the wand tightly and held my breath as I stared at it and then into his eyes. I quickly pulled my hand away and used my other hand to pull him into a deep kiss. His arms wrapped around me and I let out a sigh as I held him against me.

"I hate you." I whispered against his lips.

"I love you too." He said softly.

He pulled me closer and kissed me again.