Severus

"Please." I said with a pout.

"No." He said not looking up.

"Please, I'll love you forever and ever."

"I don't need your love to survive. The answer is still no."

"Please. Please. Please." I said over and over again.

"(Y/n) for the last time! No you can not get a cat! You are allergic!" He snapped angrily.

"Hairless cat, they don't effect me."

"No and that's final." He said as he stood up.

"James would of let me get a cat." I whispered under my breath.

"Yes because he is a idiot and doesn't care about your health! I do and that's why you aren't getting a cat..... you already got one didn't you?" He asked as he glared at me.

I sent him a smile and grabbed the box from behind my chair and held it up.

"His name is fluffy." I said as I opened the box and pulled out a hairless grey cat.

He let out a groan and walked towards the door

"Fine, but you take care of it." He said as he shook his head.

"I love you Severus!" I called as he left the room.

Five months later

I woke up late one night to the sound of footsteps. I let out a groan and set up. I looked around and when I didn't see Severus I climbed out of bed and walked into the kitchen. I felt a smile appear on my face as I saw Severus in his chair reading with Fluffy laying on his lap. I covered my mouth to suppress a giggle as I saw Severus petting Fluffy. He must of heard my giggle cause he quickly put the book down and looked up at me.

"When did you get up?" He asked in shock.

"Just a few minutes.... I heard footsteps so I came to investigate." I said as I leaned against the doorframe.

"I was just reading... and your cat climbed up here.... he looked to comfortable for me to force him down." He said calmly.

I nodded my head and smiled softly.

"I love you Severus." I said as I leaned down and gently pecked his lips.

He smiled softly and shook his head as he got back to reading his book. I went to move but was stopped.

"Could you get that box for me? It has Fluffy's new collar in it."

"Why does he need a new collar?" I asked as I walked over to the table and picked it up.

"Because this one is to small. Mind putting it on him?" Severus asked calmly.

I shook my head and gently opened the box. I let out a gasp as I saw a collar in the box with a note.

Will you marry me?

I felt tears stream down my face as I looked up to see Severus down on one knee.

"What do you say? Make me the happiest man alive and be my wife?" He asked softly.

"Yes.... a thousand times yes." I said as I fell to the ground and kissed him.

I pulled away and let out a laugh as he slipped the ring on my finger. I sent him a smile and pulled him into another kiss.

"I love you." I whispered against his lips.

"I love you too." He said softly.