Dumbledore and Grindelwald

I pouted as I glared at my soon to be ex best friend. He let out a laugh as he shook his head.

"It's not funny!" I whined.

"But it is.... come on love don't be like that. I'm only messing with you." Albus said with a smile.

I looked away from him and let out a huff. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap.

"I'm not talking to you." I growled out.

"You are the greatest friend I have ever had." He said softly.

I looked at the ground and he smiled softly.

"You are even better then Grindelwald."

"I am?" I asked as I looked up at him from under my eyelashes.

"Yep.... don't tell him though." He said in a whisper.

"Oh I am so telling him!" I exclaimed as I jumped up.

"Gellert! Guess what Albus said!" I exclaimed as I ran from him.

Albus let out a laugh and chased after me. He soon caught me and covered my mouth.

"Don't believe anything she says she is a lying troublemaker." Albus said as he kept me in place.

I licked his hand and he dropped me making Gellert laugh.

"He said I was a better friend then you." I said as I ran behind him.

"I'm hurt!" Gellert exclaimed.

"Well it's the truth." Albus said with a laugh.

I soon heard Albus' brother call for him and Gellert and I frowned as I was called home by my mother. After kissing both of their cheeks I ran home. The next day I learned that Gellert had left and Albus' sister had been killed.

Time skip

It had been a few years since the last time I had spoken to both of them and a part of me missed one of them deeply. To say I hadn't fallen in love with him would be a lie, but I feared he didn't feel the same way.

"You should go to him, I'm sure he cares about you too." My best friend said softly.

"Fine, I'll do it... but first I have to find him first." I said with a frown.

Dumbledore

It wasn't hard to find him and when I had I felt my heart leap with joy. I quickly made my way to Hogwarts were I introduced myself to the headmaster.

"Hello, I'm (Y/n) (L/n), I'm an old friend of Albus Dumbledores.... I need to speak to him." I said softly.

"This way." He said as he led me inside.

We soon made it to a classroom and I saw Albus at a desk. He had changed a lot from the last time I had seen him. He had a beard and he was taller. I smiled as I held my jacket tightly.

"Albus, a (Y/n) (L/n), is here to see you." The headmaster said softly.

Albus' head shot up and he looked at me shocked. He stood up and cleared his throat.

"(Y/n)? It's been awhile." He said softly.

"It has.... you have gotten old." I said with a laugh.

He shook his head and sent me a smile.

"I'll leave you." The headmaster said as he walked away.

"How have you been?" Albus asked as I set in front of him.

"I've been well.... how have you been?"

"Alright, though I am a lot better with you here."

"Always a flirt." I said playfully.

He shook his head and smiled softly.

"You're as beautiful as the day I last saw you." He said softly.

"Albus.... what happen? You just.. stopped talking to me... I was so worried but you wouldn't let me in."

"It was my fault.... I... I killed her." He said as he looked at the ground.

I quickly stood up and grabbed his hands.

"Never say that again. Albus, it isn't your fault.... it was never your fault." I said as I held his hands.

He pulled his hands away and laid his head on my chest. I gently ran my fingers through his hair and kissed his forehead.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too. Though you probably only love me as a friend" I said softly.

He looked up at me shocked and I looked away. I felt his hand on my face and I looked down at him.

"If only I could see you as a friend." He said as he pulled me down for a kiss.

I smiled into the kiss and pulled him closer. He pulled me onto his lap and pulled away.

"I've missed you." He said softly.

"I missed you too." I said as I kissed him again.

Grindelwald

I couldn't find where he was so instead I decided to have word spread that I was looking for him and like I knew he would, he came to me.

I walked into my house and let out a sigh as I threw my jacket off and it landed on the floor.

"Messy as ever." A voice said.

I quickly turned and frowned as I saw a man with white hair. I pulled my wand out and he stood up.

"Who are you?" I growled out.

"Why, (y/n)..... don't you remember me?" He asked with a smile.

"Gellert?" I asked softly.

"Hello love." He said softly.

I put the wand away and smiled as I rushed up and hugged him. He let out a grunt and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

"I missed you too." He said softly.

"You are impossible to find."

"I take that as a compliment."

"It isn't, I've been looking for you for years! You couldn't of sent me word that you were alive and well! I was worried sick about you." I said as I glared at him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to worry you." He said softly.

"I'm happy you are well... but you owe me an explanation." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

He let out a chuckle and sent me a smile. We both soon set down at my table and I gave him a cup of tea.

"So how is Albus?" He asked calmly.

"I wouldn't know. We haven't spoken since his sister's death."

"I'm surprised you didn't look for him first." He said with a frown.

"I... well... I wanted to see you for a reason."

He put his cup down and I let out a sigh.

"This was easier in my head.... I... I love you." I said softly.

He looked at me shocked and I looked away.

"I know you probably don't feel the same and it was stupid of me to tell you, but I had to... Ive loves you since we me-"

I was cut off by him gently pressing his lips against mine. I gently wrapped my arms around his neck. His arms moved around my waist and I was picked up and carried out of my living room. He threw me on my bed and climbed over me.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to hear those words." He said before he kissed me again.