Sirius

8. "Cry me a river."

17. "You deserve so much better."

I let out a sigh as I set on the couch and flipped through my book. I heard a crash and looked up to see Sirius and James fall down the girl's stairs.... for the third time in ten minutes.

"Quiet trying to sneak into the girl dorms. McGonagall isn't a idiot." I said as I flipped through my book.

"(Y/n), I think I hurt my foot... come kiss it and make me feel better." Sirius said with a pout.

"Cry me a river." I said as I shook my head.

"I thought you loved me!" He exclaimed.

"I love chocolate. I like you. There is a difference." I said with a laugh.

"Sirius, you deserve so much better." James said as he patted his back.

I froze up and looked at my book.

"I know, my woman doesn't love me!" Sirius exclaimed.

A part of me knew they where joking, but I couldn't stop myself from thinking that it wasn't a joke and that he did deserve better then me. I stood up and learned my throat.

"I'm going to the library." I said as I left the room.

I made it to my secret hiding spot and curled up into a ball and let out a sob. I heard footsteps and covered my mouth to hide the tears. They quickly passed and I let out a sigh of relief as more tears started to stream down my face.

"Wanna tell me why you're crying?" A voice asked behind me.

I turned my head and saw Sirius leaning against the wall looking down at me. I shook my head no and he crawled into the space.

"Baby, talk to me."

I shook my head no again and he let out a sigh.

"Reg say something again? Cause if he did I'll-"

"You deserve so much better." I whispered.

"What?" He asked with a frown.

"You deserve someone better."

"Excuse me? Um... who are you to say that? Hey look at me. There is no one, and I repeat no one better then you." He growled out.

I went to say something but he cut me off.

"(Y/n) (L/n), you are my best friend, you are the love of my life, and someday I'm going to call you my wife and the mother of my demon children. There is no one I would rather be with." He said as he grabbed my face and made me look at him.

"I love you, and my whole life I was told I would never find anyone to love me.... but then you and your stubbornness came into my life and I found my whole world.... I found my soulmate." He said as he sent me a smile.

"I love you Siri." I said softly.

"Love you more cupcake." He said as he leaned down and gently kissed me.