Sirius

I walked into the common room and let out a sigh as I saw Sirius on the ground.

"I have to get my transfiguration homework from upstairs but that's so much work." Sirius groaned out.

"Then don't." Remus said as he flipped the page of his book.

"Screw you, Moony. You know what?" Sirius asked as he stood up.

He stomped to his room and I rolled my eyes. James let out a groan and handed Remus a galleon.

"And that, gentlemen, is how you train a dog." Remus said with a smirk.

I let out a laugh and plopped down beside Peter.

"Where have you been?" Peter asked softly.

"Bugging the slytherins." I said happily.

"That's my girl." James said with a laugh.

"James quit flirting with my (Y/n)!" Sirius yelled from up stairs.

"How does he always know?" James asked with a frown.

"No one knows."

"He has a charm on my necklace that lets him hear any conversation I have." I said with a laugh.

"And you still wear it?" Remus asked with a smile.

"It's fun to mess with him. Especially when I'm at my house and he is at his... I like to screw with him to see how much trust he has in me."

"How many times has he showed up at your house?"

"Every single time.... best way to call a dog."

"I heard that (Y/n)!" Sirius yelled as he ran down stairs and glared at me.

"You know I love you baby." I said with a playful smile.

He glared at me and walked over to me and plopped down in my lap. I let out a laugh and smiled as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Don't you need to finish your homework?" I asked softly.

He nodded his head and snuggled into my stomach.

"Hand it over." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you always do his work?" Peter asked with a frown.

"Fun to see the look on McGonagall's face when she see that his work is done." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.