Bill Weasley

I smiled as I snuggled into my boyfriend's side. We had been dating for four years now and it had been the best four years of my life. We started dating after the war against the dark lord. I met my boyfriend because I went to Hogwarts with his brothers Fred and George, but didn't reveal I loved him until we both almost died. After that he revealed he loved me and a year later we started dating.

It wasn't easy for him to start dating me after his heart was broken by Fleur.

"Morning." His deep voice said.

"Good morning." I said as I snuggled into him.

"We have to get up." He said softly.

"Why?" I asked with a groan.

He let out a laugh as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Come on (Y/n) we have work." He said softly.

"But I want to sleep." I said with a frown.

He laughed as he dragged me out of bed and we got ready. I smiled as I got dressed and then left for work. Working with his brothers George and Ron was a dream come true. Sadly I only got to work two years with Fred before his death.

"Morning (Y/n)!" George said as I walked in.

"Mornin George!" I yelled as I walked up the stairs.

"So when is the wedding?" Ron asked playfully.

"Ron me and Bill aren't getting married, he hasn't proposed." I said softly.

"He needs to hurry up. He keeps waiting and someone will steal you." He said with a laugh.

I laughed as I shook my head and started working. Soon work was over and I made my way home. I changed clothes and then plopped down on my bed.

"Baby I'm home!" Bill yelled.

"In room!" I yelled.

He smiled as he walked in and kissed my forehead.

"Can I just stay in bed forever." I said softly.

"You can try to." He said with a smile.

I smiled as I snuggled into him and he kissed me. The next day we left to see his parents and I felt my heart stop as I saw Ginny talking to Fleur. Bill left the room with his mom and I bit my lip as I looked at George.

"Ginny invited her...... sorry." He whispered.

"Why did she invite her?" I asked softly.

"She said that Fleur asked to talk to Bill..... I don't know why though." He whispered.

I watched her leave and I stayed in my seat. Molly returned and sent me a reassuring smile as I stayed in my seat. Soon they returned and Bill walked up to me. He set down beside me and put his arm around me and took my hand in his other one. I smiled softly and he gently squeezed my hand. After awhile I went outside and let out a sigh.

"What are you sighing about?" Bill asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"It's nothing..... so what did Fleur want to talk to you about?" I asked softly.

"She wanted to talk about our break up." He said softly.

"I see..... I understand." I said softly.

"Do you? She wanted to tell me she was sorry about how we ended things..... and she wanted to make me The godfather to her child.. and you the godmother." He said softly.

"Wait she is pregnant?" I asked shocked.

"And married. She would of invited us, but we weren't talking....... she also told me that the reason she broke up with me is because she knew I loved you." He said softly.

"Oh."

"Yea...... and she is right..... I do love you..... and I always will." He said softly.

"I love you too." I said with a smile.

"Then marry me." He said with a smile.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"Will you marry me?" He asked as he pulled out a ring and got on one knee.

I nodded my head yes and laughed as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He laughed as he spun me around and kissed me deeply.

"I love you Bill Weasley." I said against his lips.

"I love you too, soon to be Mrs. Weasley." He whispered as he pulled me into another kiss.

"Finally!" Ron yelled.

"Shut up Ron!" Everyone yelled.

"What? You all thought it." He said it's a frown.