Draco Malfoy

I let out a sigh as I flipped through the pages of my book. I heard the door to the library open and I looked up to see the infamous Draco Malfoy walk in. I rolled my eyes as he pushed past a first year and set down with his groupies. I continued on reading my book until I heard my name.

"(Y/n) (L/n) right?" A voice asked.

I looked up to see Draco smirking down at me.

"Yes, what do you want?" I asked with a frown.

"Just came to say hello... and I was wondering.... could I speak to you in private?" He asked as he looked at his groupies.

"Sure." I said as I stood up.

I followed him out of the library and down the hall. I knew I wasn't on his list of people to be bullied because like him I came from a pure blood family.

"What do you want Draco?" I asked calmly.

"I'm failing Transfiguration and I know that you have the highest grade, higher then Grangers... could you tutor me?" He asked bitting his lip.

"Draco Malfoy asking me a (house) to tutor him? Why I just might faint."

"Please... if I fail my parents will have my head."

"Fine... but you owe me." I said as I walked away.

"When should we meet up?"

"Tomorrow under the whomping willow!" I called back.

And that was the start of my friendship with Draco Malfoy. Soon I learned about his life and he learned about mine. He told me how he loved collecting dark artifacts and helped to have a job in it, and I told him about how I hoped to one day become potion's master. As the days past I learned that like me, his parents hated the idea of him marrying anyone under them. They wanted him to be better then everyone else and that meant he couldn't really be a kid, he was forced to be what they wanted him to be, and I knew the feeling. My mother was the sister of Sirius Black and his younger brother and she would tell me the horrible things that her mother did to them, and how she never wanted it to happen to me.

"So (l/n) think Potter will stop the dark lord?" He asked calmly.

"I hope so... I don't want him to win... I know if he does no one will be free. Not you and definitely not me." I said softly.

"If we were forced to choice between our parents or each other... would you choice me?" He asked as he set up.

"I don't know... I... I feel that I would want to choice you.... but I don't know if you would choice me." I said softly.

He nodded his head and leaned back on the ground.

(Five years later)

The war had ended and it had been three years since I had saw or heard about Draco. He and his family left the battle and ended up telling who had fought in the war. My parents both ended up killed in battle and I was left without a family. Luckily the Weasley's had excepted me as a friend and I spend most of my time with them.

"Children! We have guests!" Molly yelled.

It was the three year anniversary of us winning and like each year we celebrated our victory and mourned our losses.

I walked down stairs and stopped as I saw Draco .

"Draco came to join us." Molly said softly.

I nodded my head and helped with the table. I smiled as Ron and Hermione walked into the room and set down beside each other. Soon Harry and Ginny came in and the only seat left for me to sit was beside Draco. I sent him a small smile and set down beside him. Soon dinner was ready and we all talked.

"So what do you do now (y/n)?" Draco asked softly.

"I'm the knee Potion's Master. Slughorn retired and gave the job to me." I said softly.

"So you got your dream job." He said softly.

"What about you... what do you do?" I asked softly.

"I'm a collector of rare dark objects... like I wanted to be."

"I figured you would be.. how are your parents?"

"They are good... what about yours?"

"They... didn't make it. They where killed during the war." I said softly.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know."

"It's alright." I said with a smile.

After dinner I said goodbye and left the house.

"Would you like to come to my house for a cup of tea?" I asked as I sent Draco a smile.

"I'd love to." He said softly.

I nodded my head and we apperated to my house. I fixed the tea and handed him a cup before sitting down.

"So... are you seeing anyone?" He asked softly.

"No.... I haven't dated anyone since... well... since I became your friend." I said softly.

"Same... I've had many woman throw themselves at me... but I never liked any of them." He said softly.

I nodded my head and after a hour of talking it was time for him to leave.

"It's late I should go." He said as he stood up.

"Or you could...."

"Could what?" He asked as he stopped moving.

"Nothing... have a good night." I said as I picked up the cups and put them in my sink.

I let out a sigh and turned only to let out a gasp as I bumped into Draco. His eyes met mine and before I could say anything he pulled me into a deep kiss. I was so shocked that I didn't kiss him back. He pulled away and let out a sigh.

"Sorry... I'll leave." He said as he turned to walk away.

I quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him into another kiss. He smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Stay." I whispered.

He nodded his head and gently kissed me again.