Sirius

Warning mentions of self harm

I flipped the page in my book and looked up to see my friends walk in.

"Hello (l/n), looking beautiful as ever." Sirius said with a smile.

"Hello Black, looking as hot as ever." I said with a smirk.

He sent me a wink and we both burst out laughing.

"Why aren't you guys together again?" James asked with a smile.

"Come on Prongs it's just a joke, like me and (M/n) (Marauders name) could ever get together." Sirius said with a laugh.

"Yea, like I'd ever want to date him." I said as I let out a laugh.

James and the others looked at each other and then back at me and Sirius.

"Okay, well we have to go and try to win Evan's heart again." James said happily.

"Good luck." I said giving him a thumbs up.

"I don't need luck." James said as he stood up and left the room.

The others left with him, leaving only me and Sirius alone.

"We really have got to stop with the pet names. James keep trying to set us up together." Sirius said with a laugh.

"True, but if we stopped, they would think we hated each other." I said as I put my book down.

"True, So I was thinking we could all sneak off to Hogsmeade next week." He said as he wrapped an arm around me.

"Can't promised Lily I would go with her and Severus."

"Snivellus? Why would you go hang with him?" Sirius asked with a frown.

"Because he is my friend. Not all Slytherin's are bad Sirius." I said softly.

"The only good Slytherin is a dead one." He grumbled.

"Some would say that about the Black family."

"What does that mean?" He asked angrily.

"Only that everyone knows that people in the Black family are racist pigs."

"Are you calling me a racist pig?"

"Are you saying my brother deserves to die?"

"I didn't bring your brother into this!"

"Only good Slytherin is a dead one... my brother is Slytherin you bastard!" I yelled as I threw my book at him.

I stood up and walked away from him. I heard him let out a yell and heard a crash. I kept walking until I made it to my bedroom and I slammed the door, Lily jumped up and then turned to look at me.

"You will never guess what Potter tried- what happen?" She asked shocked.

"Only good Slytherin is a dead one, he says. Can you believe the likes of him! I have been his friend for so long and he can say that knowing my brother is a Slytherin!" I exclaimed angrily.

"Wait you and Sirius fought?" She asked shocked.

"Yes! We did! That racist pig! I hate him!" I yelled as I plopped down on my bed.

Soon a week had passed and I hadn't said a word to the Marauders or Sirius. I would walk the other way if they where coming towards me. It soon became hard to smile or laugh, because apart of me truly missed them.... all of them.

"Okay you have got to talk to him." Lily said softly.

"Why?" I asked calmly.

"It's been a week, both of you are depressed and miss each other." She said softly.

"I am happy thank you very much." I said sternly.

"No you aren't... look me in the eyes and say that you have never liked Sirius."

"I use to like him then he wasn't a racist pig." I said not looking up.

"I swear! You are the most stubbornest woman alive! Can't you see you both love each other!" She yelled angrily.

"Can't you see that James loves you?"

She sent me a glare and stood up and walked away. Soon I saw James walking up to me and I moved to walk away, but he stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"You need to talk to him." He said sternly.

"Why?" I asked angrily.

"Because he is doing it again." He said softly.

My eyes went wide and I felt myself push James out of the way and rush to the Gryffindor's common area. I saw Sirius on the couch listening to Remus and Peter and I glared at him as I marched up to him and roughly grabbed his arm. I saw him flinch and I pulled him behind me and to my room.

"You bastard, you dick! You promised me!" I yelled as I pulled my kit out from under my bed.

He watched me as I turned to glare at him and opened the kit up.

"Take off your shirt." I said angrily.

"If you wanted to get me naked you could of just-"

"Now Sirius!" I snapped.

He froze and slowly took it off, I looked at his arm and saw that he had red scars running down his arm. I traced one and saw him flinch.

"Why? What could possibly make you hurt yourself like this again?" I asked through tears.

"I... I'm sorry." He said softly.

I pulled him into a hug and felt him wrap his arms tightly around me. I hid my face in the crock of his neck and felt him start to shake. After awhile we both calmed down an I pulled away from him.

"I'm sorry about what I said... I forgot that (b/n) was a Slytherin..... I didn't mean i-"

I cut him off by gently pressing my lips against his. His hand moved to the back of my head and he pulled me closer. It was a short kiss, and only lasted a few seconds. I pulled away and looked up to see a goofy smile on his face.

"You like me." He said happily.

"Yes I like you, my loveable idiot."

His smile got bigger and he pulled me into another kiss. He pulled away and I smiled as I leaned my forehead against his.

"I like you too." He said softly.

I smiled as he pulled me into a hug and we laid down on my bed. I heard talking and smiled as I set up.

"Oh yes! Sirius like that!" I exclaimed with a smirk.

He raised an eyebrow and I pointed to the door, a smirk of his own appeared and he held back a laugh.

"You like it like that baby!" He yelled with a wink.

We heard people running away and we both burst out laughing.

"Oh I think we scared them." I said as I whipped a tear away.

"I don't think they will ever look at us the same." He said with a smile.

"Good." I said as I leaned up and kissed him.

The next day it was awkward at the table and me and Sirius both had to hold in a laugh.

"You guys couldn't of been quieter?" James asked with a frown.

"Sorry, but I've missed my girl." Sirius said playfully.

"And I've missed my racist pig." I said with a smile.

He nudged me playfully and I smiled as I leaned up and pecked his lips. I snuggled into his side and let out a sigh as I listened to our friends.