Severus

I walked through the house and made my way into our small library. I smiled as I saw my husband of a year flipping through a book. I walked up to him and gently placed my arms around his neck.

"Hello darling." I said as I kissed his cheek.

"How was your day?" He asked not looking up from his book.

"It was alright, besides from the fact that I have a virus." I said with a groan.

"A virus?" He asked as he put the book down.

"Yes, I've been sick all day. I couldn't stop throwing up this morning and I am starving to death."

"Have you seen a healer?"

"Not yet." I said softly.

"Well you should go and see your mother, maybe she can tell you something." He said softly.

"Yea, I'll be back later. Love you." I said as I pecked his lips.

I slipped my coat on and let out a sigh as I walked outside and made my way to my mothers. I knocked on the door and waited for a house elf to open the door. I walked inside and smiled as I saw my mother cleaning.

"I need a check up." I said softly.

"Alright right this way." She said with a smile.

I walked behind her and she started to ask about my symptoms after telling her everything she sent me a smile.

"When was the last time you and Severus..... you know?" She asked softly.

"Had sex? Um.... maybe a week or two ago." I said softly.

"I have one more test. Spit in this cauldron." She said with a smile.

I did what she said and it turned a reddish color. I looked at her strange and saw a smile appear on her face.

"Congratulations! You are pregnant!" She exclaimed happily.

"I'm pregnant? Oh Merlin... I... I can't wait to tell Severus.... I have to go! I'll see you later!" I exclaimed as I took off out of the house.

I rushed home and smiled as I saw Severus cooking dinner.

"What did she say?" He asked as he turned to look at me.

"I'm pregnant." I said with a smile.

He looked at me shocked and then a smile appeared on his face. He rushed up to me and I laughed as he spun me around.

"You have made me the happiest man alive." He said as he pulled me into a kiss.

He wrapped his arm around me and I smiled as I pulled him closer.

"I love you Severus Snape." I said softly.

"And I love you (Y/n) Snape." He said softly.