Harry

2. "You lied to me."

9. "I needed you."

There is only one thing I had asked Harry to do when we had started dated, only one thing..... come back alive. I had always believed he would come back to me, but when I saw Hagrid carrying Harry, my heart shattered and I went to run to him but George grabbed me and stopped me. I cried into his shoulder as I listened to Voldemort yell out that Harry was dead. George quickly brought me inside the castle and kept me in his arms. Soon the battle was over and I followed George outside. I felt tears stream down my face as I saw Harry talking to Hermione and Ron. Upon seeing me he sent me a smile and walked up to me.

"You lied to me." I said as he stopped in front of me.

He let out a sigh and gently grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

"I needed you." I whispered as I let out a sob.

He pulled me to his chest and I held him tightly.

"I thought I lost you." I said as I cried into his shoulder.

"I promised I'd always come back to you, nothing will ever stop me from keeping that promise to you." He whispered as he kissed my forehead.

I pulled away and looked up at him. I smiled as I leaned forward and gently kissed him. He pulled me closer and I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Marry me." He whispered against my lips.

I felt a smile spread on my face as I nodded my head and pulled him into another kiss.