Harry

When I had first met Harry Potter, he had just lost his wife in a accident leaving him to raise his three kids alone. Being the kind and loving woman I am I decided to help him raise them and ended up slowly falling in love with him and dating him.

"Albus! James! Lily! Don't forget to check your bags for everything you need this year at Hogwarts!" I yelled up the stairs.

"Got it mom!"

I smiled as I shook my head and finished cleaning. It was soon time to drop them at the train station and I stood beside Harry and smiled as we waved goodbye to the kids.

"Let's go home." Harry whispered in my ear.

I followed him to the house and let out a sigh as I changed clothes. I soon saw a small box on the nightstand and picked it up. My eyes went wide as I looked down at it. Harry came up behind me and gently took it from me. I turned to look at him and my eyes met his.

"What is this?" I asked as I looked inside of it.

"What does it look like?" He asked with a smile.

"A ring." I said calmly.

"Twenty points to (h/h). It's an engagement ring." Harry said with a smile.

I smiled softly and bit my lip. Harry let out a chuckle and met my eyes.

"Well?" He asked softly.

"Well?" I asked playfully.

"Do I get an answer?" He asked with a laugh.

"Do I get a proposal?"

"My love, my life, mother of my children- OW!"

I hit him with a book and sent him a glare.

"Watch it Potter." I growled out.

He let out a laugh and sent me a smile.

"(Y/n).... will you marry me?" He asked softly.

"Yes.... yes!" I exclaimed as he pulled me into a kiss.

I smiled against his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you." I said softly.

"I love you more." He said as he laid his forehead against mine.