Newt Scamander

I let out a sigh as I tapped my quill on my desk. I had been at work for a little over ten hours and I was ready to go home. I worked at the Ministry of Magic with my fiancé's brother and spent most of the day filling papers out for him.

"(Y/n) are you still here?" A voice asked.

I looked up to see Theseus and I sent him a small smile.

"Just waiting for 12." I said softly.

"You can leave if you want. I know you are excited to see Newt." He said with a smile.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed as I grabbed my things.

I kissed his cheek and took off. I made my way out of the building and apparated home. I hung my coat up and smiled as I saw Newt's suitcase on the table. I saw the Niffler in my jewelry and I took it from him and put it away. I walked up the stairs and smiled as I saw Newt in his pajamas writing on a notebook.

"Hello handsome." I said as I leaned against the door.

He looked up at me quickly and a blush appeared on his face.

"Hi... good to... um it's good to see you (Y/n)." He said softly.

I laughed at his bashfulness and I smiled as I walked over to my dresser and grabbed my night gown. I went into the bathroom and changed before walking out and climbing into the bed. He wrapped his arm around me as I put my head on his shoulder.

"How was your trip?" I asked softly.

"I am banned from traveling." He said softly.

I laughed as I shook my head and sent him a smile.

"I missed you." I said softly.

"I missed you too." He said as he leaned down and kissed my forehead.

I smiled as I gently kissed him and he pulled me closer. He put his notebook away and pulled me closer to him. He rolled us over so I was underneath him and he sent me a smile.

"I love you." He said as he pecked my lips.

"I love you more." I said as I pulled him into a deeper kiss.