Charlie Weasley

I smiled as I set beside Charlie at the dinning room table. He had invited me to go to his house for Christmas so I could finally meet his parents.

"So how long have you two been friends?" Mrs. Weasley asked with a smile.

"A little over eight years now. We met as first years at Hogwarts." I explained.

"What house where you in?" Mr. Weasley asked calmly.

"Well.... I was in Slytherin." I said softly.

"So who are your parents?" Mrs. Weasley asked confused.

"I'm the daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange... but I was raised by my aunt Andromeda." I said quickly.

"Oh I know Andromeda, isn't she married to a muggle?"

"Yes, Ted Tonks. He is a great man love him to death." I said with a smile.

"So how long have you been dating?" Ginny asked with a smirk.

"Who says we are?" Charlie asked with a smirk.

"So you know the function of a rubber duck?" Mr. Weasley asked calmly.

I laughed as I explained it to him and then we all ate. Soon dinner was over and I walked out to get a breath of fresh air.

"Cold out here?" A voice said.

I turned to see Mrs. Weasley and I sent her a smile.

"I always like to come out here and watch the stars... makes me feel free." I said softly.

"I saw the way you reacted when we asked about your house."

"I was scared you would judge me." I explained.

"We don't judge by House, we judge by the person... and I can tell you are a kind and courageous." She said with a smile.

"Thank you." I said softly.

"Well I'll be going in, I think Charlie was looking for you also." She said with a smile.

I nodded my head and pulled my sweater closer. She turned to leave and stopped.

"I'm happy Charlie found you... I can tell he loves you." She said softly.

Soon Charlie walked outside and sent me a smile.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Looking at stars.... your family is wonderful." I said softly.

"They like you a lot." He said with a smile.

"I like them too." I said as I leaned up and kissed him.

He smiled against my lips and kissed me sweetly. The kiss was short and after a few seconds he pulled away. I smiled as he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.