Dumbledore

I had been friends with Albus Dumbledore since our school years and it progressed to adulthood. Like my best friend I had become a teacher at Hogwarts. I am the Charms teacher and head of Hufflepuff.

"Professor Dumbledore." I said with a smile.

"Professor (L/n)." He said softly.

"So how is class?"

"Been better, I'm under probation because I won't fight Grindelwald." He said with a frown.

"Could be worse."

"How so?"

"They could of forced you to stay with your brother." I said with a smile.

I saw him shake and I let out a laugh, he rolled his eyes at me and sent me a small smile.

"So where are you off too?" He asked calmly.

"My cousin wants me to come to Paris.... in leaving for a week." I said softly.

"Maybe you shouldn't go.... it isn't safe."

"I'll be fine, I mean why would Grindelwald even go after me?" I asked with a laugh.

"And if he does, what if he digs his way into your head?"

"I'm not a idiot, I know right from wrong Albus."

He went to say something but Professor McGonagall walked up to us.

"Goodbye Albus." I said sternly.

I sent McGonagall a smile and then left. It wasn't long before I left Hogwarts and made my way to Paris. I arrived to see my cousin cleaning the house.

"(Y/n)!!! I am so happy to see you!" She said happily.

"You as well how is everything?" I asked as she took my bag.

"Good! Good. Come in." She said as we walked inside.

I smiled as I set across from her and we talked for awhile.

"So how are things with you and Albus?" She asked with a smile.

"Right now I'm mad at him, he thinks I would let Gellert Grindelwald trick me into being one of his.... slaves." I said as I put the cup down.

"I'm sure he is just worried about you, I mean it's obvious he is in love with you." She said with a smile.

"Albus Dumbledore? In love with me?" I asked shocked.

"You must be blind, don't you see how he looks at you?" She asked with a smile.

"He looks at me like everyone else does." I said softly.

"No he looks at you like you are water and he has been in the desert for a year without anything to drink." She said softly.

I shook my head as I let out a sigh.

"Albus doesn't love me." I said as I stood up and put my cups away.

Soon my stay was over and I left back to Hogwarts. I let out a sigh as I arrived in my classroom. I heard footsteps and saw McGonagall walk in.

"Thanks for watching my class, McGonagall." I said as I sent her a smile.

"I didn't watch your class... Professor Dumbledore did." She said softly.

"Why would he do that?" I asked softly.

"I don't know, but he wouldn't let any of us... said he wanted to make sure your class was on schedule."

She walked out and I smiled as I looked through some of my notes and saw Albus' writing. I heard a knock and turned to see Albus.

"Thank you for watching my class." I said softly.

"It was no problem... I didn't have a class and so I thought it would be better for me to teach yours." He said softly.

"Thank you... and I'm sorry about leaving.... I shouldn't of left when I was mad." I said softly.

"It's fine... I shouldn't of thought that you would be tricked by Grindelwald." He said softly.

"So... my cousin said something funny... she said that you loved me." I said with a laugh.

"And what do you think about that?" He asked softly.

"It's a joke of course.... I mean you could never love me."

"And why couldn't I?"

"Because I'm nothing special." I said softly.

"That is where you are wrong.... you are so special... the way you can talk to students and to people... I can only imagine having that relationship with them." He said softly.

"But you don't love me."

"How do you know that? How do you know that I'm not in love with you?"

"Because.... you aren't.... are you?"

He sent me a smile as he stopped in front of me and I looked up at him. Before I could say anything he leaned down and gently kissed me. It was a small kiss and I barely felt it, and it lasted only a second before he pulled away.

"Yes... I am in love with you... I always have been." He said softly.

I felt a smile appear on my face as he backed away from me.

"You love me." I whispered.

"Yes... I love you... I have for awhile."

"You love me."

"Yes... and I understand that you probably don't love me-"

I cut him off by pulling him into a deep kiss. His arms wrapped around me and I smiled as I held him against me.

"So I take it you feel the same way." He said softly.

"Of course... you idiot." I whispered.

He sent me a smile as he leaned down and pecked my lips.