George

I covered my mouth as I watched George walk in wearing a sweater way to small for him. It came up over his stomach and was a light green.

"Damn, I look fine." He said happily.

Fred shook his head and I let out a light laugh. Charlie and Bill both burst out laughing and Percy let out a groan.

"George please switch sweaters with your sister... I mixed them up." Molly said as she let out a sigh.

"Nope." He said as he plopped down beside me.

"Ah that means (Y/n) can't steal George's Christmas sweater, this year... guess I'll have to give her mine." Fred said with a smirk.

"Thanks Fred, but it's okay, it's sad that I'm not gonna get to wear his sweater... always makes me feel warm and safe." I said as I sent Fred a wink.

"Ginny! Give me my sweater back!" George yelled as he ran out of the room.

We both burst out laughing and I waited for George to return. He was shirtless and had the sweater in his arms.

"Here is my sweater, love." George said as he handed it to me.

I sent him a smile and stood up. I threw it over his head and forced it on him. He sent me a look and I pulled him down on the couch and snuggled into his chest.

"I like it better when I'm in your arms." I said as I snuggled into his chest.

He let out a chuckle and pulled me closer.

"I love you." He said as he kissed the top of my head.

"Love you too." I said softly.