Remus

I let out a sigh as I skimmed through my paperwork. I heard footsteps and looked up to see Sirius and his friends walk in.

"Morning (Y/n)." Sirius said with a smirk.

"Morning Remus." I said not meeting Sirius eyes.

"I'm hurt! I thought we were friends." Sirius said with a pout.

"Morning (Y/n)." Remus said with a smile.

Remus set beside me and I let out a laugh as Sirius plopped down on the ground face first.

"Hello Siri dear." I said playfully.

"She does love me!" He exclaimed as he set up.

I rolled my eyes and got back to reading.

"What are you reading?" Remus asked softly.

"Defense against the dark arts, reading about werewolves." I said as I let out a sigh.

"Oh yea... we were suppose to write a report about how to identify a werewolf." Peter said softly.

I saw a frown appear on Remus' face and I smiled softly.

"You know I think werewolves are misunderstood. Most of them have no choice but to hide what they are, especially with how cruel the ministry is with them." I said softly.

I saw a hint of a smile appear on Remus' face and I let out a sigh.

"Well I have to go to bed, good luck you four, and Peter remember I chocolate before bed." I said as I stood up and walked up the stairs.

Many years later

I let out a sigh as I walked towards Number 12 Grimmauld Place. I walked inside and sent Tonks a smile as I passed her.

"Professor (L/n), what are you doing here?" Harry asked as I walked into the dinning room.

"(L/n)! You are late!" A voice snapped.

"Sorry Uncle Moody." I said as I turned to look at him.

"Uncle?"

"Yes Uncle, I know it's so surprising." I said playfully.

He sent me a look and I held a laugh in.

"You look familiar." The man at the front said.

"You already forgot me Siri? I thought you loved me." I said with a wink.

"I'll be damned! (Y/n)? Well look at you." He said with a laugh.

"You know each other?" Harry asked calmly.

"I went to school with this idiot, for seven years he flirted with me and tried to get into my pants with no luck."

"Hey if I was Moony I would of had a chance." He said with a smirk.

"Who says Moony didn't?" I asked with a smirk.

"He didn't... did he?"

I sent him a wink and he let out a groan.

"Why that sly dog! Why didn't he tell us?"

"Cause we were drunk, and like hell was I letting him tell you, mister big mouth black."

I heard the door open and a tall man with short brown hair walked in.

"Remus! Why didn't you tell me you screwed (Y/n)?"

I saw a blush appear on his face and I held a laugh in.

"Maybe cause I didn't." He said after he cleared his throat.

"By she said that you two- you Lier."

"And that kids is how quick a rumor can start." I said with a laugh.

"I hate you."

"But Siri! I love you!"

He shook his head and I laughed as I saw Remus shake his head. It wasn't long before the kids left leaving only me, Sirius, and Remus. I set in front of the fire and let out a sigh as I flipped through my book.

"Defense against the dark arts? Why is that what you are always reading?" Remus asked as he set beside me.

"It's a good book." I said softly.

"I'm surprised you brought up that night." He said softly.

"I'm surprised you lied and said it didn't happen."

"(Y/n)-"

"Don't... look I understand that it was a one night stand, but have the decency to admit it happen." I said as I shut the book and stood up.

I went to leave but he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his lap. I went to snap at him but he smashed his lips against mine in a heartwarming kiss. I let out a sigh as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

"It isn't that I don't want to admit to it, it's that I don't want to call it a one night stand.. cause it wasn't one." He said softly.

"What was it then?"

"A man trying to show the woman he loves how much she means to him."

I smiled as I leaned down and gently kissed him.

Bonus

"So you did sleep with her you sly dog!" Sirius yelled.

"Shut up Sirius!"