Oliver Wood

"What's the matter Wood? Afraid to lose to a Hufflepuff?" I asked with a smirk.

"Please, if I lost to you (L/n), I'd move to America and change my name." He said playfully.

I laughed as I sped towards the seeker and tried to block him from catching the snitch. I saw Cedric go after it and I smiled as I hit the Quaffle into the goal. I sent Oliver a wink and he rolled his eyes. Soon the game was over and Hufflepuff won. I frowned as I heard about Harry being attacked by a dementor.

"Professor Gryffindor deserves a rematch. It isn't fair that they lost because of a Dementor." I said walking up to Professor Sprout.

"Sorry dear, but Mr. Wood said he didn't want a rematch because we won fair and square." She said softly.

I frowned as I walked to the changing room and took a quick shower. After putting on normal clothes I made my way to the library and say Oliver reading a book.

"You alright, Wood?" I asked softly.

"Never been better." He said with a frown.

"Move your feet." I said before I plopped down beside him.

He let out a sigh as he placed his head in my lap and I ran my fingers through his hair.

"You guys will win next time." I said softly.

"I have to move to America and change my name so I won't see it."

"If you do that.... I guess I'll have to start dating Flint." I said with a smirk.

"Over my dead body." He said as he set up.

"But you won't be here.... and I'll be so alone. No one to hold me or kiss me." I said softly.

"Listen here if you ever date Marcus Flint I will personally kill him." He said sternly.

I laughed as I leaned up and kissed him his cheek.

"Like I could ever be with anyone other then you." I said softly.

"I love you." He said softly.

"I love you too." I whispered as I pecked his lips.

He smiled as he laid back down and we continued to talk until it was time for us to leave for our rooms. I gave him one more kiss before walking to my bedroom.