17•Future Death Eater

●・○・●・○・●・○・● 'We could give up shopping, but we are no quitters'●・○・●・○・●・○・●

●・○・●・○・●・○・●

Racks of dresses and outfits, all made for special occasions littered the shelves, a few girls (who had clearly received the invitation themselves) where in the shop. Various dresses and tops being thrown around.

Kefira was confused as this was a Marauder event, everybody knew that nobody usually dressed up. Kefira wished to know what was different this time.

Lily already had gotten her dress- or being given it more like- since she is a muggleborn her parents had ordinary muggle jobs. Whilst Lily explained her father had some boring office job, her mother worked in some sort of textiles creating dresses and outfits for events just like a party.

The girl had yet to see her dress- nor had Kefira now she come to think of it- for Lily had informed the blonde that she had asked the older woman to make not only Lily a dress but Kefira one as well.

Kefira- having quite the horrible life at home (not that anybody would know of it)- spent lots of her time in the Evans household. Although Kefira could only tell her parents where she was going when they had company around and was playing there 'non-prejudice' act, seeing the look on their face, that they tried to mask for the sake of the company, was worth the beating she would receive whenever she got home.

Throughout the time Kefira spent in Evan's household, Kefira had taken on Nancy Evans as a motherly figure; as had Nancy seen her as a daughter. She was even allowed to call her mum- Kefira had only being given permission of her parents to call her mother and father, rather than ma'am and sir when she was ten years old.

Therefore Kefira was glad when she heard that Nancy was going to be making her a dress, if anybody knew what she liked it was the sweet older lady that spent her day's sewing and making cookies with a broad smile spread across her timid face.

"How does this one look?" Marlene asked, leaving the small box, with a spin. Lily let out some kind of discomforted groan, she couldn't possibly let her friend wear that, but Marlene didn't pay any attention to the girl, for she was waiting for a response from her blonde haired friend who was slouched back in a chair.

"Your boobs are virtually hanging out." Kefira pointed out, furrowing her eyebrows as she looked at the girl. She knew Marlene went more extreme each year, but this was a whole new level.

A blood red dress made of soft, satiny fabric, its tightness clad her skin. Unlike most girls Kefira knew, Marlene wore the dress with pride. "That's what I was going for." Marlene shrugged.

"Lily won't approve." Kefira continued, standing up to get a better look of the dress.

"I don't." From where she perched on her seat, the redhead objected.

Marlene shrugged, twirling back into the changing room, a smile on her face- it was obvious she had a winner.

Not long later Alice had picked out her dress, it was a baby blue, tight towards her chest and flowed out brushing her knees. Screaming innocents and purity, Alice had purchased the dress continuously asking her friends if they thought it would impress Bradley.

Marlene rolled her eyes, slumping down in a chair at The Three Broomsticks, butterbeer in hand. "It's fine, Alice, just shut up!"

Alice looked slightly offended at first, however quickly got over it and sat down beside the girl.

"To the Maranders!" Kefira spoke, holding a butterbeer up as the other clinched theirs with her own.

"The Maranders."

It was that moment, right there, that none of the four girls cared about anything else that was going on around them. Because for that day, the four girls were spending time with each other.

So caught up in their laughter that, none of them even noticed how Severus Snape sat in the corner of the room. Slytherins surrounding him, each discussing ways to help the Dark Lord.

After all, Severus Snape was going to become one of his most loyal Death Eaters.