52•The Glasses Theif

'Life has many different chapters of story

'Life has many different chapters of story.'

・○・・○・・○・

Professor McGonagall had expressed her surprise at the girls quick catching up in her NEWT classes, after almost missing half of a year, moments before the last exam the young girl had to sit: Potions - actually that was the last exam for everybody, after finishing the graduation assembly with the entire school was set to take place, before they left the school for the final time.

Therefore, whilst in the final ten minutes of the Potions exam, whilst James was pulling funny faces at Peter - who sat mere desks away with only Alice Pmore sat between them, whilst the other boy (who had grown noticeably paler over the past months), stifled his laughs behind his hands.

Kefira - who sat a row away - gazed longingly at the large clock (which was ticking almost tauntingly) at the front of the hall. Her eyes gleamed with excitement as she watched it tick away, her mind buzzing with exciting thoughts.

A few months prior, April 1st Molly and Arthur - well Molly mostly, whilst Arthur held her hand - gave birth to two beautiful twin boys; Frederick Gideon Weasley and George Fabian Weasley, to say her two brothers (who coincidently had managed to bribe their sister into giving the babies their names), were ecstatic was an understatement. Only a months after they had been born, Molly woke to see her two sons with t-shirts that held her brothers faces on them - a week later the older twins set up a battle - 'Fred' (which was Gideon's nickname for him) was on Gideon's team whilst George was on Fabian's. The worrying thing was - the two children seemed to enjoy the whole thing.

It was at that moment Molly had concluded her two newest sons were going to be the most difficult, out of the bunch.

As the clock strikes exactly two-forty-six, professor Slughorn - who stood at the front of the hall., beamed brightly, "Quills down, please - I said quills down Mr. Lupin; I'm sure you've done perfectly fine." Remus Lupin - who was sat a few seats behind Kefira, and Marlene behind him, blushed furiously a crimson shade of red, "You can all head back to the common rooms and get changed into your uniform for the assembly and the graduation feast."

The Seventh Years all stood up excitedly, cheering in excitement as they ran over to their friends, "Kefira!" Behind her in most of her exams was her brother - Leonard Howendale - who rushed forward and engulfed his sister into a tight hug, "We did it!" He cheered.

Kefira laughed, wrapping her arms tightly around her brothers' waist, "I don't know whether to laugh, cry or scream." Kefira mumbled as she squeezed her brother excessively tight.

"Lee! Kefira!" The two spun around, just in time, to see a blur of brown hair as Daniel threw himself at the two. At first, Kefira tensed, (having only spared him a few glances since their breakup almost two years ago), but eventually embraced him back with as much enthusiasm, sandwiched in a boyish tackle between the two best friends.