51•A corny act of kindness

'When I look into your eyes, I see myself being with you forever

'When I look into your eyes, I see myself being with you forever. '

・○・・○・・○・

It was the first of January 1978 at five am when Kefira stumbled into the Weasley household, to find Molly Weasley still awake; this caused Kefira to feel an overwhelming sense of guilt wash over her as the older one fussed over the drunken girl. "You're not supposed to drink alcohol with the potions you're on!" The woman had groaned as she helped the girl up the rickety stairs of the Burrow. The girl was muttering apologies under her breath, as she held a hand over her mouth to stop herself from bursting out laughing and waking the rest of the family up.

Kefira had hoped to sleep in the next morning - till eleven at leanest, but Molly did not have mercy on the poor girl, waking her up at eight o'clock, along with the rest of the family, needless to say, that was a dreadful day she never wanted to repeat.

If Kefira thought the tensions were high when she first began her seventh year, she wouldn't know the word to describe it now; ever since returning from the Christmas holidays, the professors were even more anxious for their students - who now didn't even know the definition of free time.

Kefira was even more nervous, after not sitting her O.W.Ls (due to her being illegally ripped out of school for an underage marriage), it took lots of work to get her professor to accept her into their class and give her the work she needed to catch up on; Kefira didn't want to fail and disappoint all of her professors. Madame Pomfrey claimed she had never issued a single student so many calming Draughts so early in the year.

As Valentines Day came around, the students were all excited, girls woke up especially early on that morning, crafting themselves to perfection whilst the boys all panicked in the dorms on the opposite side of each House. "Who are you trying to impress then, Lily?" Kefira asked from where she was still snuggled deeply under her duvet, watching her friends get ready around her, "I mean, Alice obviously has a thing for Frank, and Marlene always dresses to impress - but you Lily, that's a new one." Lily turned a crimson red, pausing whilst brushing her red locks.

Marlene rolled her eyes, from where she was rummaging through her trunk at the foot of Kefira's bed, "Obviously she's trying to impress James, we can see right through you, Lily." Then Marlene pulled out a pair of heels from Kefiras trunk, "Can I wear these?" She asked lifting them for the girl to see.

Kefira rolled her eyes, throwing the duvet of herself, "Marlene we have lessons today, do you want old Slughorn to see you looking like a prostitute?" Alice fake gaged from behind the girl.

Marlene placed the shoes back into Kefira's trunk, "On second thoughts," She then groaned dramatically, "What do I wear."

Alice laughed, placing down her brush from her blush, "Since it's a school day, I suggest your uniform." Kefira rummaged around her now messy trunk, in hopes of finding her uniform, "How about you then, Kefira. Got anything planned between you and a certain Black, for today."