20•Hungover, Dead, or just Hungry

●・○・●・○・●・○・●'One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor

●・○・●・○・●・○・●
'One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.'
●・○・●・○・●・○・●

Last night was a blur. Kefira didn't know how she ended up in the Ravenclaw common room last night; wrapped in the arms of her brother's friend.

"What the fuck?" Kefira uttered to herself, turning around to see the peaceful face of the boy's arms she was wrapped in.

Head hurting, arms aching and legs limp, Kefira craned her neck to see the clock that had just chimed through the common room.

She let out a cry of pain at the sudden movement before reading the time; twelve forty-four.

"Great," Kefira muttered after she realized she had missed the morning of lessons. It also meant Ravenclaws- and who knows who else- had walked past the two fifth years that were snuggled together on the couch.

Groaning Kefira turned her body, shoving the boy beside her in an attempt to wake him, the pressure mounting in her head as the boy woke. His hangover was hardly as bad as the girls, as he didn't drown his blood with alcohol like the girl.

His eyes opened wide as he saw Kefira, Daniel had a crush on the girl ever since the second year, he had imagined what it would be like to be this close to her but everything seemed so much better. So much more real.

Daniel tried to clear his throat as his dry mouth was sticky with thick saliva, he moaned as he rubbed his eyes. "My head feels like it's about to crack open." He moaned, structuring a hand to press against his forehead.

"It's lunch." As she slowly attempted to stand up, along with a few stumbles, Kefira spoke, "I'm not sure if I'm hungover, dead, or just hungry."

Daniel let out a noise, it could of being a laugh but Kefira wouldn't know as the noise stung her ear like a wasp was out to torture her.

Kefira tried to help the boy stand, once she had balanced on her small feet. However, to most it would look like the two was doing some sort of magic performance, Kefira was trying with all her strength to help the boy stand, but she didn't seem to be getting very far.

After while the two had finally managed to stand- together- and began on their journey of stumbling down the staircases and corridors. The moving staircases were like torture to the two, making the two's heads spin even more.

Kefira didn't know how the smell of the firewhisky last night was intoxicating, yet now morning it added to nausea, as she smelt in on her clothes.

Speaking of her clothes, Kefira didn't recognize whose clothes she was wearing. She no longer wore her attire from last night, instead, she wore a long knitted jumper with different colours knitted into it and a pair of shorts- neither of which were her own.

It seemed to take hours for the two to arrive at the great hall, the chattering and clattering of cutlery sounded like chalk scouring across a chalkboard to Kefira. Keening they walked into the hall.

Lowering herself down on the Gryffindor table, beside the beaming faces of her friends, Kefira rested her head on Daniel's shoulder, A groan escaping her lips. as Kefira used her aching muscles to pick up a glass of water that rested on the table.

The dryness stayed after each slow drink of water and the pounding continued in her head, "Where did you end up last night?" The voice felt like a band was marching on her head, playing it's music on her hear drums, the voice belonged to Lily Evans, a disapproving look plastered on her petite face.

"Not so loud." Setting the glass back on the table, Kefira recoiled, as a nauseous response drowned her body. "The Ravenclaw common room."

Lily tutted turning her head away from her hungover friend as she made eye-contact with certain soulful, coffee-colored eyes, concealed behind oblong glasses, she busied herself in her satchel. Pulling out some sort of box, Lily placed two peculiar shaped white tablets into the palm of the girl's hand before closing the box again and placing it back deep within her satchel.

Noticing the outlandish look the pureblood was giving her, Lily rolled her eyes before explaining. "It's basically a muggle hangover medicine, paracetamol, just swallow it whole."

Kefira didn't have the stamina to argue, she consumed the tablets. Disliking the way they scratched her parched throat she took two long sips of water before retiring her head back on Daniels' shoulder.

Looking up Kefira noticed doey copper-coloured eyes looking at her, a smirk plastered on her face. "What?" Kefira asked. She didn't care if it sounded rude, her head was pounding and she really didn't want to deal with anybody at that moment.

"So...." Marlene hummed, her infamous smirk cemented onto her brightened face (How she was that awake Kefira would never know.) "Are you two dating yet? It's about bloody time."

Kefira raised here thick left  eyebrow- a habit she had from being a child- before cringing at the pressure it added to her forehead and immediately stopped. "Marlene." She groaned, rubbing her most likely panda looking eyes with the back of her hand, "To be honest, I haven't really thought about that. I'm more concerned about why the rooms spinning, and why you have four eyes."

Alice looked at her friend in worry, she had seen plenty of hangovers the girl had had before but this was by far the worst one yet. Apparently Lily picked up on this as well as the two shared a worried look.

"Hey." Alice spoke earing the attention of her friend, "Are you on any potions at the moment?"

Kefira shrugged her shoulders nodding her head slightly, "Yeah, why?" A yawn escaped her rosy lips, as she tried to bring a hand up to cover her mouth.

"I don't think they agreed with the firewhisky." Lily pointed out, she noticed how much weight the girl was actually putting on the boy who sat beside her and realised that her and Alice's theory was true, "I don't think it agreed at all."

Kefira shrugged, attempting to sit up, only to tumble down again. "I'm fine." She assured, "I just drunk, a lot. Why the Marauders decided to throw a party on a Sunday night, I'll never know."

Marlene laughed and shrugged her shoulders as she contained a laugh. It only then did Marlene notice that her two friends where right, Kefira didn't look well at all.

"Hey, are you sure you're okay?" Marlene asked, her usually radiant face turning into one of concern.

"I'm fine." Kefira insisted, but her body chose that moment to shut down, her eyes locking and her body collapsing onto the boy beside her.