Authors Note • Please read

'Let's celebrate the end of an era!'

●・○・●・○・●・○・●

Merlins left bollocks I've finished!

Thank you all so much for sticking with me through this whole book I honestly can't thank you enough cause I have 7k reads and 700+ votes I just- I've never had so much support on a story and I thank you so much.

Straight after I've published this I'll upload the first chapter of 'Potens' so if you wish to read that then you can. They do link, except you're following Raven's story instead.

I fully intend to give the book major editing now and change the name.

Information and things I need advice on will be in the next (and absolute last chapter)

Once again thank you so much for reading, every single one of you votes comment and reads adds a smile to my face that you even considered giving my book a chance when there's so many with lots of reads that you know are going to be amazing out there!

Sorry, I'm rambling!

Just once again thank you so much!

Credits to the first people to get each character quote:

@imerldaRosemathew - 'Sipping on his decaffeinated, Darjeeling, two teaspoons of sugar but no creamer tea, Remus couldn't stop thinking.'

@moldywarts - 'you two were totally just having eye sex.'

@Yasmine_Black_AEB - 'Maybe if I were to transfigure Mr. Black and yourself into a pocket watch, maybe one of you would be on time.'

@TigerInABottle - 'Relax. Poppy will fix it in a heartbeat.'

@PennieyPeggs - 'Lily is no less than you due to her blood.'

@moldywarts - 'James Fleamont Potter, you specialized git, let me go!'

@PennieyPeggs - 'I also got some treacle tarts, anybody want one?'

(if I missed you out and you was the first to spot it please let me know.)

●・○・●・○・●・○・●

Published: 28/06/20 15:00