27•The broken Girls Sobs

●・○・●・○・●・○・●Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as a family

●・○・●・○・●・○・●
Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as a family.'
●・○・●・○・●・○・●

A few strands of her golden hair was pulled back into an elegant sapphire clip that rested on the back of her head. The dress she wore was one made of black velvet, that shaped around her neck, paired with boots that fitted at her knees.

The bags under her eyes were visible, clearly showing the lack of sleep the girl had been having, for she knew something was going to happen this Christmas- today- for her parents seemed rather joyful as they scurried around the mansion. Dressed in their formal attire.

Kefira wasn't sure where they were going, for her parents never told her or Lee anything. Or Leonard, should the girl say, if they heard her saying Lee it would mean another slap across her face from her mother, her ring would dig into her face painfully.

She thought it was amusing how the attire they had chosen for the girl covered all of the scars inflicted on her skin by her parents. But that gave her even more reason to believe something was up.

Sarah- the maid- had dressed Kefira for the event, but it seemed also the woman didn't know what was going to happen. Even though she had a worrisome look on her face as she helped the girl, then fled the room the second there was a chance to.

That was why Kefira found herself walking down the stairs alone, where she met her family in the drawing room. Her fathers glare bore into her as he held out his arm, shakily placing hers upon his she felt the sickening feeling of the apparition.

The contents of her stomach, which was very little, almost escaped as they landed on the floor. She didn't know where she was, her eyes scanned over the streets in almost a sense of worry.

They seemed to be on one of the backstreets of London, the soaked floor quelching beneath her feet. She didn't have time to figure out where they were, for her father grabbed her arm and began dragging her towards the old row of houses that stood before them.

If she didn't know any better, Kefira though her parents were bringing her here to murder her. That's why she was rather surprised when the door opened to the house, a stern face glared back at them; Walburga Black.

Kefira glared back at the woman, immense hate radiating between the two before the older stood to the side. "Come in." Her voice wasn't friendly like one would normally welcome somebody into their home. It was stern, almost as if she was commanding them to enter before somebody saw them.

Kefira noticed how her eyes looked around warily, almost as though she was afraid to be seen. Therefore, Kefira walked past the woman into the dark house.

They weren't many people there, but those who where were apart of the sacred twenty-eight. They all seemed to be having quiet conversations, formal greetings, trying to become friendly with each other.