32•A Way to cope

●・○・●・○・●・○・●sometimes you just have to turn around, give a little smile, throw the match and burn that bridge

●・○・●・○・●・○・●
sometimes you just have to turn around, give a little smile, throw the match and burn that bridge.'
●・○・●・○・●・○・●

Kefira,
I'm delighted to announce that your betrothal has moved forward, due to the dark lord's request. Rather than the event taking place on the Christmas, you will be joining the Lestranges on the August of this upcoming year!

Your father and I are so proud of you for putting yourself forward and bringing pride to our name.

Of cause, the dress will be hand made and therefore have arranged for you to come home for a few days during May and get the fabrics prepared.

The Lestrange's are so enthralled to have you join their family. Rabastan has already had his robes measured, the finest material; of cause.

And I'm sure you understand that once you are married it will no longer be required of you to return to school once you have turned seventeen. You will get school until Christmas in your sixth year and leave during Christmas break. I am sure you understand, for it is expected of you to return home to Rebastian and begin your journey as a mother.

The Dark Lord is being kind to forgive you after reprising our family name by being placed into that disgrace of a house. But we are pleased to say he forgave us, and we are glad he has been so generous as to spare your life and bring pride to our family name.

Your mother.

Kefira lowered the letter, her face void of any emotion. She could feel the burning eyes of her brother on her back, for he knew the only people who would send her a letter. She spent time carefully folding up the yellow tinted paper until it was nothing but a small square and placing I into her robe pocket; making sure it fell deep inside.

"Who was it from?"

Kefira ignored the question at first, for she didn't expect the question to be aimed at her. It wasn't until she looked up did he notice a few pairs of eyes watching her.  Not being expecting anybody to of being looking at her (the girls had being too busy arguing with the boys who sat a few seats down the table) she hadn't noticed the frown that was on her lips. "My mother," Kefira spoke, although her mouth felt as dry as a desert, her throat felt like it was closing up, and her eyes were watering.

"Are you alright?" Lily asked, noticing her friends appearance.

"I'm fine!" Kefira snapped, her hands balled into fists under the table, she didn't want to be talking to anyone anymore, she was fed up will her friends bullshit. Friends where just an excuse for people to find out your secrets, see you in your weakest moments, and then blackmail you with them, or laugh at you later on in life.

"I was just asking-"

"Well don't." Kefira interrupted, her eyes sharp and voice harsh. "Just leave me alone you pathetic mudblood."