Chapter 12

Cierra's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Autumn, Billie, Finneas, and I sat at the kitchen room table.

Playing a very intense game of BS.

"One four." Finneas stated, placing a card down.

I watched his face like a hawk, searching for any indication of a lie.

To be honest, it was kinda a excuse to admire his face.

"Bullshit!" I screamed.

Finneas looked heartbroken as he witnessed me crush his dreams of winning. He grabbed the entire stack and used that as his hand.

"I almost won too." He whined.

Billie chuckled.

"Nice one Cici." She said.

Honestly I felt bad that I stayed while Avalon left, it was her trip after all, but I didn't want to leave and begged my mom to let me stay two more days.

She agreed along with Autumns mom.

Two more days in pure bliss with the O'Connell's"

"Two threes." Autumn slapped the card down on the table.

This continued for a couple more rounds before Billie got away with a lie about one king.

Fuck that.

------------------------

That night while Autumn was sleeping, I decided to have a little conversation with Billie.

One that went along the lines of:

"Break her heart I break your face."

Or something like that. I knew Ava liked her whether she showed any indication or not.

I love Ava, but she is extremely easy to read.

"Bil can we talk?" I asked.

"Yep." She replied, popping the 'p'.

"How do you feel about Avalon?"

She stopped in her tracks, face freezing. She turned to me quickly, confusion written on her face.

"I mean she's my fri-"

"Bullshit." I called. "Wait I just indirectly referenced the game we played... Anyway! I mean any more then a friend?"

My question clearly threw her off, causing me to narrow my eyes.

"I don't know how I feel. And it doesn't really matter."

Now I was the confused one.

"Why doesn't it matter?" I asked.

"Because Isaac likes her and I'm not about to get in the way like that. That shit's fucked."

I'm sorry, who the fuck is Isaac?

Did I miss something?

"You met her first though..." I trailed off, attempting to follow the conversation blindly.

"But he kissed her first."

I opened my mouth to formulate a response but nothing came out.

What the fuck did I miss?

Flashback

Cierra danced on the counter like there was no tomorrow, drunk off her ass and giggling like a maniac.

She was so engrossed in her moves, grinding on the table, she took no notice to the lack of...

Well, everyone.

They were all gathered outside, witnessing the drama go down but Cierra had no time for that.

She just wanted to dance.

End of Flashback

Billie just shook her head, dismissing the topic.

"I'm going to bed." She said.

"Wait Bil." She stopped walking. "You may want to apologize to her.." I suggested.

"Why? For what?" She asked, baffled.

"She seemed hurt when she left. Your response wasn't any more reassurance that you weren't mad at her."

She looked like she had been slapped but nodded all the same, heading back to her room.

Eventually Billie was asleep too. I however, was in Finneas' room listening to one of his songs.

I knew he was amazing on video but in person? Holy hell.

I sat on the bed next to him, listening to him, I was trapped in a transe.

"It must be nice,"

"To love someone who let's you hurt them twice." He concluded.

"Wow." I breathed, unable to keep the smile off my face. "This entire family is so fucking talented.."

He smiled shyly.

I looked into his blue eyes and felt compelled to do something.

I leaned in.

What was I doing?

What was he doing?

Why was he leaning in!?

Why was I leaning in!?

What the fuck are we doing!?

Before our lips could meet we were interrupted.

"What. The Fuck!?"

----------------------

I laughed my ass off so hard as I wrote this.

Okay okay.

I wanted to kinda get a view on Billie without making it her point of view bc there is too much going on in her head rn I couldn't do it.

I decided to dedicate this chapter to Cici (hiwelcome2chilis) and her possible relationship? Oof

Also, Avalon is taking over once again in the next chapter.

Love you Cici!

Thanks for reading! <3