Chapter 29

"Why did the chicken cross the road?"  Autumn asked, trying to break the awkward tension.

"I don't know... Why?"

"To get to the bitches house." she giggled

Everyone shared confused looks with each other.

"Shoot sorry! I forgot the most important part."

"Knock knock?." Autumn added.

"Who's there?" The squad answered in unison.

"The chicken!" After letting out the final note, she roared with laughter, clutching her chest.

"Autumn you know it's not healthy to insult yourself." Cierra retorted, shutting Autumn up instantly.

They had met with Cierra not long before, wanting to get some quality time together.

Upon arriving, Cierra explained how Avalon was busy and couldn't make time to make it.

She never seems to have time for hanging out with her friends anymore.

Don't get them wrong, they adore Billie and all but they are fucking tired of the honeymoon faze.

"I invited someone to come hang out if you don't mind.." Stefanie mentioned.

The girls looked at her in question, before noticing a girl, not short, but not entirely normally sized.

She waved shyly and approached us slowly.

"Heyyy." She said awkwardly.

"Guys this is Rosie. Rosie, this is Sydney, Cierra, Abigail, Genesis, and Autumn. Avalon isn't here at the moment though." Stefanie introduced.

"Quick question, do you have a significant other you are always with?" Autumn asked.

Rosie looked confused.

"I have a boyfriend but seeing as I'm here alone..." She trailed off.

"I like her." Cierra said.

"Welcome to the squad Rosie."

------------------------

Avalon's P.O.V

I one hundred percent expected to wake up in a dark cold room, tied down or something, but that wasn't it.

I actually woke up like a normal person..

In a bed, in a house.

Obviously the house was unfamiliar but the setting didn't scream 'kidnapping' so I think I'm okay.

Wait.

Fuck, did I get drunk? Is this the result of a party!?

I need to call Billie.

I reached in my pocket to be met with air.

Nope, don't have that..

Ofcourse I don't! Why would they give the person they kidnapped access to their phone?

Wow now my kidnappers are a 'they' that's a good description to give the police.

Not.

As I was mulling over how I was possibly going to get out of this situation, a figure in the doorway cleared their throat.

I met the eyes of a green-eyed guy. He was well built and looked extremely familiar.

"Hey, you're awake." He smiled, looking at me.

"Cierra really needs to watch her dosage..." He said to not really anyone in particular.

"I'm sorry - Cierra?" I asked confused. "What does she have to do with this?"

He just smirked an all too familiar smirk at me.

Where have I seen this dude!?

"Soon." Is all he replied.

"Is she up?" I heard another voice.

Without a response, my second kidnapper appeared in the room.

My jaw fell to the ground.

It was Mrs. Lee standing before me, smile on her face.

"What the fuck is going on?" I couldn't wrap my head on what I was seeing.

"Before you freak out -"

"I'm already freaking out! You have a minute to explain!" I interrupted.

She approached me and placed both her palms on my shoulders, urging me to sit down.

Her and the mysterious dude, each pulled up a chair in front of me.

"As you well know, today is your eighteenth birthday." She said.

"Aiden, go get them." She nudged the guy - Aiden, and he got up and swiftly exited the room.

"What I'm about to tell you may confuse you but I really want you to know."

I was hella confused.

"On March Third, in 2000. A woman gave birth to a baby girl."

As soon a those words left her mouth, I began rejecting them.

"Yeah.. a lot of baby girls were born on March Third..."

She scowled at me.

This literally went against everything I ever knew, and I wasn't having it.

"She was the most beautiful baby. Bright emerald eyes and the cutest little baby nose. Perfection."

"It was only when the woman looked at her that she realized her mistake." She continued.

"The woman hadn't made good choices leading up to the moment she got pregnant and she set up a program to give her daughter a good home."

Tears were streaming down my face at this point as I kept trying to make her stop.

"The best option, she decided, was giving her little treasure to her sister, who had recently found out she couldn't have kids."

That part of the story intrigued me though.

Mom never talked about a sister.

"That wasn't the only child the woman had though." The woman continued.

I had a sibling?

--------------------

A/N

Just a quick note. So in chapter three i had written a flashback.

Yeah that was inaccurate.

It didn't explain what I wanted it to so I fixed it up so it would make much more sense now.

So I highly suggest going back...

Thanks 4 readin <3