Chapter 14

A/N

Because I'm a bitch and want to make you wait, here is a filler chapter!

Its very special so focus up.

---------------------

Abigail's P.O.V

I stumbled around my room, belting out lyrics to my favorite song, enjoying life.

Until I got a text notification.

Genesis
have y'all heard from ava lately?

Shit I forgot about her...

Stefanie
i haven't seen her since the party back in la

Cierra
oh right.. her parents practically ripped her away, flew down here to do it too

Autumn
yeah. i forgot to record it fuck

Sydney
poor girl.

Me
shit thats tough

Abigail barely remembered anything from the night of the party and she wasn't even drunk.

She was busy.

Flachback

Abigail sat on the couch, listening to everyone scream, getting annoyed.

She took notice of some of her friends, one being Cierra acting drunk.

Oh wait... She is drunk

Abigail was completely unamused by the scene, wanting nothing more than to leave until...

She saw the cutest boy across the room.

Hot tamale takis.

She quickly got up, making her way through the crowd of sweaty bodies heading for her target.

Then she tripped.

And fell flat on her fucking face.

Life is a bitch.

"Shit!" A voice called out, picking Abigail up and examining her nose which was now covered in blood.

It turned out to be the guy, the man of her dreams who had saved her from a broken nose.

Well, not really.

Long story short, he took her to the hospital, they called her parents, and she was forced to drive home early that morning.

She also found out her mystery manz' name was Brett and he had a significant other who was not appreciative of her presense so...

Things didn't work out.

She likes to pretend she was too good for him but we all know she was just heartbroken.

End of Flashback

I guess we have a case of a missing person on our hands...

Oh well. I shrugged.

Cierra's P.O.V

I gasped at the sudden interruption, to see Autumn standing in the doorway.

"Did you - are you - shit... did I cockblock you? So sorry C." She apologized quickly stumbling over her words.

She scurried away, closing the door and squeeled loudly before casually walking off as if nothing happened.

"What just happened?" Finneas chuckled, gaze returning to mine.

I shrugged.

"How should I know? Its Autumn." I replied, laughing a little myself.

"Soooo...." Finneas trailed off.

"I should um... go." I stated awkwardly, getting up from my seat and walking off.

I was caught off by his arm yanking me back and connecting our lips.

Genesis' P.O.V

I wonder when they are going to realize that it's my birthday...

I watched the group chat for any signals of an upcoming birthday wish but nothing came in.

I started to get really discouraged before having an idea.

I opened Instagram and posted on my story.

'gotta love when everyone forgets its your birthday'

Texts immediately started pouring in.

'happy birthday girl'

Literally every single one of them said that...

I sighed and threw my phone down before picking it up once again.

wherearetheavocados
happy birthday bitch. party it up

I started to cry with tears of excitement.

This is by far the best birthday ever...

---------------------

A/N

I hope you enjoyed this short P.O.V chapter which had nothing really to do with the main plot just my main girls.

Do you want me to post flashbacks of all the girls' memories from the party? I did Abby and Cici so far..

Let me know! <3 Thanks for reading