Chapter 39

Cierra's P.O.V

"Um what?" She said, not believing my previous statement.

I left the room.

I entered the bathroom to retrieve the wrapped up pregnancy test I had gotten results from not too long ago.

I rechecked the outcome only to see a plus sign once more, and I sighed.

Making my way back into the living room I saw Avalon chewing on her nail nervously.

I walked up and handed the test to her.

She dropped it.

"EW ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!? YOU PEED ON THAT SHIT." She yelled, allowing it to hit the floor.

I laughed at her.

"Dude you have seen my fucking shit, chill."

"SO!?" She screamed.

I swear she was such a clean freak.

"Anyway. What do you wanna do?" Avalon asked.

"I don't know! I literally called before the fucking results came back." I was beyond stressed at this point.

"Whose the father?" She asked hesitantly.

"Oh my God... You're fucking stupid." I said, facepalming.

She rolled her eyes, knowing full well who the father was. Some part of me knew she only asked because of it being the cliche line from anything.

"I don't know how he is going to react." I muttered, shuffling around with my feet and not making eye contact.

"I'd suggest telling him before someone else does. It's always better coming from their loved ones' mouth."

"When you aren't being a complete idiot, you can be quite philosophical." I complimented her and she smiled.

"I try."

"I should start my phonecalls shouldn't I?"

Avalon nodded.

I called Finneas and told him to come over because I had something to tell him.

Ava just went and hid in the bathroom.

She is so weird.

It took him no longer than thirty minutes to arrive and when he rang the doorbell, I was hesitant to answer.

"Hey babe." He greeted, kissing my cheek.

I smiled distantly at him, inviting him in and having him take a seat.

"Okay. So.." I trailed off.

"You aren't breaking up with me, are you?" Hurt flashed across his eyes and I could tell my answer was extremely important to him.

My small bean.

"Trust me, I'm not the one that would be doing any breaking up after this..." I whispered.

"Did you cheat?" He asked instantly, having heard my little conversation with myself.

"No!" I shut down all of his insecurities about that in an instant.

"I'm um - Uh- Pr." I struggled to form the words.

"Prescription! Yep I lost my prescription. Can you get me a new one?" I asked innocently.

"OH NO YOU DON'T." a voice boomed.

Avalon ran into the room.

"This is not a movie. This is not a cliche book. THIS IS NOT A STORY!" She screamed, fed up.

"She is pregnant... OKAY?"

I have never had so much channeled frustration when it came to Avalon.

Finneas looked at me, eyes wide.

"Wait what?" He stuttered around, attempting to start a sentence but failed miserably.

"I'm p-pregnant." I confirmed it.

He looked conflicted for a brief second.

He was mulling over everything in his head before he just surprised us.

"Okay." He said quietly, walking out of my house and driving away.

Wait what?

I smiled.

"Why are you smiling like the Joker and Pennywise combined?" Avalon asked skeptically.

I know what she thought. She thought I was mad at her.

Whenever I'm mad, or planning her funeral, I smiled like a crazy person. What she didn't know, is that this is a smile of pure joy.

If being with Finneas for a good what... two months? Taught me anything, it's his mannerisms.

He was coming back, and he was going to help me out with this.

Just thinking about it warmed my heart.

Is it narcissistic to name a child after yourself? I shrugged.

"Phone call time!" I announced excitedly.

Poor Avalon was still conflicted about the previous happenings.

"Hello?" One of my favorite voices responded.

"Hey bro." I greeted.

"Not related, but what's up?" He asked.

"Okay so you know how you and Bianca are expecting?"

I could feel Aiden rolling his eyes.

"Yes..." He deadpanned, begging me to get to the point.

"I am too." I announced, biting my lip as I did so.

"You are what!? Cierra I swear if you don't tell-"

He stopped himself.

"Oh." He said."Congrats?"

"Thank you."

"Hey, not that I don't think of you as a sister or anything but why me? Why tell me?" He interrogated.

"Because you are my friend!" I smiled.

"Yeah okay..." He trailed off.

"Aiden... AIDEN! It's happening." A female voice screeched.

"Un if I interrupted you during a." I gulped. "Difficult t-"

"She is going into labor you idiot! Gotta go." He rushed.

My eyes widened..

Oh.

Avalon didn't seemed to fazed by the news. I think she might have forgotten Aiden was her brother.

That girl is so dumb sometimes.

"Sup." Autumn said.

"Hey." Sydney added.

"What up?" Said Stefanie.

"Um hi." Abigail said awkwardly.

"Hahahha Hi." Zoe pitched in.

"Yello." Rosie.

"What do you want?" Genesis.

"Hey guys.." I tried to milk the cow as long as possible. "So I'm pregnant."

The line went silent.

Then it erupted with conversation. Questions were being thrown at me and it was hard to follow the conversation.

One statement in particular caught my attention though.

"We're going to Maine bitches!"