♡ "plante un baiser" ♡

Abigail's P.O.V.

Abigail was splayed across the couch, admiring the T.V. on the wall. Nothing was being displayed but she just found herself drifting off.

The apartment door opened, but Abby did not react, knowing full well who it is.

"So I didn't know whether you liked white chocolate or dark chocolate." He said.

At the mention of chocolate, Abigail whipped my head around to meet her favorite person on the planet.

She smiled at him and ran to hug him, wrapping her legs around his waist as he held her steady.

"Hey you." He mumbled, face just inches from Abby's.

"Hi." She whispered.

"I love you, you know that?"

She blushed and looked off to the side, embarrased.

They hadn't said that yet before.

And if you ask Abigail, she would tell you that she might love him and trust him, but she did kinda met him only four months ago...

"You really don't have to say it... I mean -"

"I love you too." She cut him off, voice barely above a whisper.

He grinned at her cutely, gray eyes sparkling with complete and utter happiness.

Even when they first met, he looked at Abigail with love and admiration.

And even though he annoyed her sometimes.

She did too.

---------------------------------

Autumn's P.O.V.

Autumn sat cuddled in her 'friend boy-things' arms, head resting on his shoulder.

He held her close and smiled down at her face as she calculatingly looked at the colors move on screen.

He loved it when he caught her off guard.

It was always when she did things you never noticed, that he lived for.

Like when she sneezed, her face scrunched up.

Obviously that's a normal reaction but it's just how. It looks as if she is the happiest person alive for those brief seconds.

His unconditional love for the spectacular human being beside him also could be a curse.

Like how he is stuck watching a Romantic Comedy. Definitely not something he would have wanted to do but he did it for Autumn.

He loved seeing her eyes light up when met with a good meal, her infectious laugh..

His whole world was happy, therefore , he was too.

-------------------------

Cierra's P.O.V.

"Almost there." Her boyfriend instructed.

If there was anything Cierra hated more than fake people, it was surprises.

One time Avalon planned a trip to a bee farm which sounds like a terrible idea originally, but poor, helpless Cierra had gotten stung. It was extremely unfortunate that Cierra happened to be extremely allergic to stings.

She trusted him though so she did eventually reluctantly agree.

They finally stopped walking and Cierra took this minute to try to identify the area.

She heard running water but it wasn't the heavy sound of waves like the beach...

She was actually extremely confused.

"Annnnnd." The bandana was carefully removed from her eyes, exposing her to the scene that awaited. 

It was a little picnic blanket, splayed across the living room floor before the T.V.

The food featured an assortment of some of Cierra's favorites such as potatos, some freeze dried fruit and...

Once Cierra saw the takis she squealed.

"This is for me!?" Cierra asked.

Her boyfriend scratched the back of his nech and his face turned a deep red.

"Yeah..." He said awkwardly but sweetly.

"I really need a manicure..."

"Anything for you."

-------------------------

Billie's P.O.V.

I exited the bathroom, towel drying my hair.

As I exited I saw my wonderful girlfriend sitting on my bed. She was browsing flights for New York City because her parents lived there.

I approached the side of the bed and plopped down next to her, placing my head on her shoulder.

"How are the flights going?" I asked.

"Good. I got tickets to go but haven't been able to find a reasonable time to return.

"Well take a break! It's Valentine's Day!" I smiled, kissing her cheek.

She giggled and looked at me.

"I would actually like to get home thank you very much." She answered,  eyes trailing to my lips and back to my eyes.

I leaned in and met her halfway, snaking my arms around her waist.

She giggled once more, reciprocating the kiss.

Avalon's P.O.V.

There I sat, streaming Taylor Swift on my Amazon Alexa.

I was so undeniably sad.

I just sat there, feeling numb.

Cierra had attempted to give me a reality check and it only seemed to work for a second.

I had never felt so lonely.

Maybe I just didn't need a reality check.. I just needed someone here with me.

I ate another spoonful of my coffee ice cream.

Knock knock.

I rolled my eyes.

I got up from my bed and made my way over to the door curtly. I opened it quickly, intending to send the visitor away.

But as I saw the person on the other side, I was shocked.

"Sam!?"

----------------------------

A/N

Ahaha ew I'm sorry.. Technically it is Valentine's day for me because it's 1:46 am on the 14th.

So if its still the 13th I'm sorry.

Also have you noticed how nobody's significant other was mentioned even though you know some of them are? Yes that's called 'dramatic effect'

.........

okay.

Hope you enjoyed ! <3