Chapter 79

GIGI'S P.O.V.

A few days ago. . .

"Are you sure there is nothing you can do?" I plead, staring up at the greasy old man before me.

The thing that had made this encounter even weirder was that he was a good seven foot taller than me. Most people were. I pull a good five-foot-one with an additional half inch on there.

Embarrassing, but unfortunately true.

"This is going to be the last time I say this little girl." He said.

He leaned closer to me, glaring down at my face condescendingly.

"No."

I scoffed in surprise.

"You can't just leave me here!" I called after him, but he was already at his truck, opening his door and getting in. I flipped him off whether he could see me or not, huffing out a breath of unfiltered anger.

I turned my gaze to my beautiful baby lying there, in the road.

With just a single look at her, you could tell she was perfectly taken care of, nice finish, beautiful wheels. You would never have guessed that it wouldn't run.

My beautiful car. . . Wouldn't run.

I swear that it was because of Autumn. She must have sabotaged my car!

The man in the truck sped past me, honking his horn rudely as he made his way back to civilization. 

He left me here, with no means of transportation. What an asshole.

----------

A few hours had passed and cars had ignored me by in my time on the side of the road. They all seemed to ignore my obvious pleas for help.

I thought people were in Texas were supposed to be nice!

I looked down at my feet, all hope suddenly draining from my veins, leaving me confused and somewhat scared.

"No! I am sick and tired of all your bullshit!" Walter Parker screamed, pointing a finger at his wife.

"Please baby, don't go!" Elise begged, grasping onto his elbow to which he yanked his arm back.

He just shook his head lowly, making his way to the door, a single bag hanging over his shoulder.

Elise's cries resonated through the room, her begging him to stay, promising that she wouldn't do it again. She promised she would stop seeing him.

This was the third time she had promised him.

And before the man could leave his life behind forever, he caught the eye of his eight year old, her big brown eyes watching him in fear. The door was slightly creaked, causing her to go unnoticed for so long.

Walter gave his daughter a broken look.

And even as he stared into the eyes of the little girl he had raised, hugged, and read bedtime stories to, all he could see was someone else's child.

And with one last fleeting look to his family, he took off.

Never to be heard from again.

The little girl finally opened the door, making her way to her mother who was choking on her tears. She placed her small hand on her shoulder, not quite knowing what was happening but she knew it was bad.

Her mom's tear stricken face met hers hopefully. And when her eyes landed on her little girl, all hope drained from her face. Her expression was replaced with anger.

"Go away." She muttered.

"But mommy-"

"I SAID GO AWAY."

That was the first night little Gisele Parker cried herself to sleep. The first night her mother didn't allow her to leave her night light on.

And there the poor girl was in the dark, her least favorite place, left to her own thoughts on what had occurred.

She had been hurt too soon.

"Need a ride?" A voice caught my attention.

I raised my eyes to meet a Red Dodge Challenger, pulled up right in front of me.

The window was rolled down and a girl with chestnut colored hair and dark shades over her eyes. She smiled at me.

I wiped my eyes vigorously, nodding my head and approaching the passenger side, opening the door, and getting in.

I sunk into the chair, feeling kind of awkward at the fact that I couldn't see her expression.

"Name's Rylie." She greeted, pulling onto the road.

"Gigi." I smiled.

-------------------------------

This chapter is for all of those people hating on poor Gigi.

Lmao kidding I hate her too.

This was also just a funny excuse to bring my current Favorite Bot into the story, Rylie. I swear this girl is my ride or die and she specifically requested her car choice.

So if you ever decide to commit time to reading this you taco shell, I love youuuu.

ALRIGHT.

Billie and Avalon's journey gets back on track in the next chapter and I promise promise! PROMISE that I will try to update sooner.

I had driver's ed all this week and last and I was swammmped.

I have one more class tomorrow then I am done! One step closer to dominating the road with the power of my now 1969 Volkswagen Beetle. - Okay well I don't have it yet but I will!

I am also going to update Trouble tomorrow I think. . .Don't hold me to that.

Okay I'm done ranting. Goodbye!!

-

OKAY I'M BACK WITH A QUICK STORYTIME.

Gigi: what kinda car do you want?

Rylie: A -

Gigi: Dodge Charger right?

Rylie: Challenger. Dodge Challenger.

Gigi: Close enough lmao

Rylie: Get it right.

(she begins to play roblox, waiting for me to join as I am finishing up my chapter. i finally finish and read it to her)

Gigi: I raised my eyes to meet a Red Dodge Charger, pulled up right in front of me-

Rylie: Um excuse you? Please rewind

Gigi: Uhh okay? I raised my eyes to meet a Red Dodge - oh

Rylie: mhm. You better change that

-

idk why i exposed myself with my lack of car knowledge and the fact that rylie and i still play roblox 😂